New grower wondering if he's completely fucked.

thr00t

So this is my first grow and ive been trying really hard to keep my babies happy but i think they may be ... done :<
I'm afraid that one of them has gotten bud rot :<
But i am not entirely sure and im here to ask some of the more experienced growers for their wisdom and advice.

I have a GSC plant that i've been having issues with since day one. IT would always have yellow leaves even after i adding nutrients, and I always watered it with water at a ph of 6. But the runoff would always come out to be at a 7 7.5. ALWAYS, no matter how many times I flushed it. I figured it was the soil but at this point it was too late for me to switch soils. Anyways, i had left the heater on for a day in the grow room because the temperature can get pretty cold where i live, and that was a mistake. I left it for two days (because i had to go out of town) and when i came back it was really dry, but didnt seem that it messed anything else up. It slowly recovered and i once again had to elave town. This time for a week an a half. My gf would come water it with the water i had left for her. Now that icame back i see this ...

Some parts of the bud are a bit dark.

Its been fairly difficult to keep up with my babies needs especially around finals week (computer engineering, last year), but i really try my best. IT just takes time to look up every symptom and how to fix it and sometimes i havent had the time for that. I have two other plants next to it, they seem fine. One of them has started to grow more white hairs recently. I suspect this is because i just added more lights to the room, since it was really lacking some light. They hairs arent bunched up together at all, they are well defined. The reason i bring this up is because i'm afraid that if it is bud rot, other plants will be affected as well.

Any thoughts or advice will very much be appreciated as I will use the knowledge for my next grow! Thanks all! Peace.

TheR00t.

Alright well since i'm having issues with the pics i'll resize them later i have class soon. Need to get going guys but i appreciate the link rifleman!

Outside Image sources are not allowed in posts. I recently posted a video in FAQ demonstrating how to upload photos to 420 mag.

Until then, here are your pics

12739.jpg

41240.jpg

31605.jpg

21829.jpg

There is definitely something going on, the stem looks discolored. There's some overwatering going on, ph problems as you stated, and some leaves do look heat stressed from those 2 days with the heater on. What do the buds smell like? Bud rot would only set in if you have high humidity in there, don't think overwatering alone will cause it

There is definitely something going on, the stem looks discolored. There's some overwatering going on, ph problems as you stated, and some leaves do look heat stressed from those 2 days with the heater on. What do the buds smell like? Bud rot would only set in if you have high humidity in there, don't think overwatering alone will cause it

Overwatering with the heater on might have made the humidity in the room skyrocket. I know right after I water, my RH spikes due to the heat of the 400w MH bulb

All other issues aside, the only times I have seen similar damage is from frost, or plants that went from a very cold and damp environment to a hot dry one quickly, the damaged smaller leaves and tips on the larger ones dry up over the next week. Which seems to be the case according to the OP, obviously there are other issues but I would suggest that much of the damage we see is environmental.

Back
Top Bottom