New growroom build!

Got some work done today in the backroom.
20191007_081343.jpg
and the tent is stretching nicely..
20191007_073046.jpg

Thanks guys! Been great to be a member here.. :) to be able to interact with other growers who also wants to better their game every time around has been great!! Gotsome good tips and also the science behind why we do some things as we do.... been superbusy (as allways), but gonna catch up with your grows soon:goof::snowboating:

Hey Satkis, doing much of the same as far as experimenting with my strain flowering at different stages/sizes. My first run in my first 4x4 (not first grows, but first time switching to tents) was initially 3x medium/large plants, and now I've got 5 in there that range from immediately flowered from clone, to a couple weeks veg, etc but shorter bushier small/medium plants mostly. I found out immediately from clone I can still yield about 40 grams off a small plant, so the sweet spot is still between 2.5-4 weeks of vegetative at least. It's fun getting to try different things, I have another 4x4 tent showing up today, and already dreaming of another 4x8 for the basement.

Hey Satkis, doing much of the same as far as experimenting with my strain flowering at different stages/sizes. My first run in my first 4x4 (not first grows, but first time switching to tents) was initially 3x medium/large plants, and now I've got 5 in there that range from immediately flowered from clone, to a couple weeks veg, etc but shorter bushier small/medium plants mostly. I found out immediately from clone I can still yield about 40 grams off a small plant, so the sweet spot is still between 2.5-4 weeks of vegetative at least. It's fun getting to try different things, I have another 4x4 tent showing up today, and already dreaming of another 4x8 for the basement.
Sounds familiar. Also got lots of different things going on.. just set up a new 4x8 to a friends house. First run gonna be all coco but then buy some more equipment and try to do a sog with 4 big bubblers.. so thats something to look for! Thanks 4 checking out my journal and happy/interesting growing!! :snowboating: :yummy:

Flush day for my one bubbler in the flowering tent. Set the ec at 1.9 and ph was 5.8 without adjustments.. gotta love wellwatwer! Only problem with it is that its icecold. So i have to fill big barrel of fresh water every week or so that it gets a bit warmer without any waterheaters. And then drain that water for my nutrient tank.. and then fill the bubblers with a waterpump attached to a hose sitting in the nutetank. Sounds complicated but really isnt!
Heres a pic of the filling part of flush.
1571729874948-1340689085.jpg
and heres 2 pics of the tent.
1571730439506-1864887861.jpg

1571730537504-67986599.jpg

Back
Top Bottom