New guy

Hey everybody, thought I should finally sign up for this site since I've been sitting here reading things all stealthy like looking at all the nice pics without sharing any of mine . Anyways don't care to waste time typing... gotta roll another joint first
IMG_1163.jpg

nice yard.

Acmpr licensed flower grower from Chilliwack, BC Canada

they still doing that ? our gov't is actively intimidating the physicians college in our province. they don't block renewing existing licenses, but you won't find a doctor signing off on anything new. they are pushing big pharma's canna products here - shoppers drug mart now has a pile of products.

most get advised to quietly grow over the regular legal 4 plant limit, and forgo the license if they have to supply themselves.

nice yard.

they still doing that ? our gov't is actively intimidating the physicians college in our province. they don't block renewing existing licenses, but you won't find a doctor signing off on anything new. they are pushing big pharma's canna products here - shoppers drug mart now has a pile of products.

most get advised to quietly grow over the regular legal 4 plant limit, and forgo the license if they have to supply themselves.

Shit bud, that's terrible. I'm new to ACMPR myself, and the biggest issue I had going in was finding somebody to sign off without charging hundreds of dollars for a simple peice of paperwork.

Got lucky, my family DR agreed in the end to do it for free.

It's easy to get the papers for purchase and possession, but growing everyone wants to charge, many seemed rather shady

:welcome:

Welcome one of the best out there for knowledge and trust worthy neighbors.

Nice bush makes sure those insides are cleaned up going into flower..

It's easy to get the papers for purchase and possession, but growing everyone wants to charge, many seemed rather shady

it's illegal to charge. it has to be for a medical reason and not a profit motive. some clinics try to get around this by charging to fill out the paperwork. they are held to the same amount they would charge for providing a doctor's note for missing work.

if an application has been "sold" it is considered fraudulent, and therefore void. if anyone does ask - say you just got it from your doctor - tell them nothing else.

it's illegal to charge. it has to be for a medical reason and not a profit motive. some clinics try to get around this by charging to fill out the paperwork. they are held to the same amount they would charge for providing a doctor's note for missing work.

if an application has been "sold" it is considered fraudulent, and therefore void. if anyone does ask - say you just got it from your doctor - tell them nothing else.

Yeah docs going after money in clinics is nothing new, around here being charged for them to fill out any paperwork is more then normal. My family physician did it free of charge.

Yeah docs going after money in clinics is nothing new, around here being charged for them to fill out any paperwork is more then normal. My family physician did it free of charge.

there are a lot of ethical ones out there. they keep leaving the province here though. makes me sad. our gov't is super pro corporate, it's more of a push to get folk in the drugstore and spending, instead of in the grow tent and healthy.

there are a lot of ethical ones out there. they keep leaving the province here though. makes me sad. our gov't is super pro corporate, it's more of a push to get folk in the drugstore and spending, instead of in the grow tent and healthy.
Agreed, I bought from an L.P. for a few years...but I just couldn't afford it anymore, then I decided to grow my own, and found the other therapy the plants provide in growing. I'm still not able to produce enough to cover my meds year round (space limitations), but it helps a long ways.
I had one doc that just wanted me on opiates- long story short he's no longer my doctor.
I'm rambling lol, after posting my canna fudge recipe I decided to make a quick batch....yum

nice yard.

[/QUOTE
nice yard.

Thanks. Yes but took a bit to get. Did it through greenleaf medical in Langley

Back
Top Bottom