New member new grower

toddtony

Hey everyone I’ve finally decided to try and grow my own plants im starting with a couple and will grow more after this test run I’ve made a temporary grow space until I get a tent looking for feedback discussion and tips
Plants are about at the 2
week mark 11 and 12 days old

Seed information
Random seeds that fell out of buds (indica or hybrid I believe)

Soil
Sungro black gold natural and organic potting mix contains sphagnum peat moss perlite and earthworm castings

Haven’t added any fertilizer

Watered once at potting and a small amount 10 days in

Both plants are about 3inches
I use ziplocks bags for humidity

As for lighting the first few days they got as much sun as they could get and have since been under this light that I believe pulls 100w from wall …first few days were 16/8 has been 18/6 since

Thanks for any replies

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Off to a good start there, @toddtony, and welcome to :420:.

Proper watering is going to be the first hurdle you'll need to get past and you have a few options to help you succeed. Three goods ones are:

One is you can learn the how-to's and a good thread to read is Emilya's How to water a potted plant.

Second is you can add layers of perlite to your soil mix in your pots like in the Bill284 Method

or Third, you can skip the learning curve altogether and come join us in #SIP Club. SIPs are a special pot design with a water reservoir below, soil above, and an air gap in between. Perfect watering every time since the plant waters itself.

But, however you choose to do it, there are lots of helpful growers on here happy to answer any questions you have along the way.

The first thing you'll need to do is get them some nutrients as the seed only provides enough nourishment for a few days and, while the castings in your mix are some really good stuff, they probably won't be enough to power your grow.

The two ways to go here are synthetic (chemical) nutes or organic, depending on what you want.

Hey everyone I’ve finally decided to try and grow my own plants im starting with a couple and will grow more after this test run I’ve made a temporary grow space until I get a tent looking for feedback discussion and tips

Seed information

Soil
Sungro black gold natural and organic potting mix contains sphagnum peat moss perlite and earthworm castings

As for lighting the first few days they got as much sun as they could get and have since been under this light that I believe pulls 100w from wall …first few days were 16/8 has been 18/6 since

Thanks for any replies

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @toddtony.CL🍀:thumb::welcome: :cheer: :party: :theband::circle-of-love: :420:

Welcome to 20 Magazine @toddtony

I see you have a nice little garden started. :welldone:

If you start a grow journal we will be able to follow along and help, if needed.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420 @toddtony!

Get those girls going with some nutrition designed for cannabis.

Check out the Sponsors of this site (link at the very top of the page). There are several good feeding options available from them.

Happy Growing!

Seed information

Soil

Thanks for any replies

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
welcome to 420,happy growing :circle-of-love:

Seed information

Soil

Thanks for any replies

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Welcome, I'm just new to this platform but you're going to find everything you are looking for here.
You are going to like that Black Gold natural and organic soil.
That's what I started with about 2 years ago. Now I'm making my own soil, there's absolutely nothing you're not going to love about this hobby.
Good luck and massive harvest to you my friend 💚

Seed information

Soil

Thanks for any replies

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
nice!! I would recommend learning to lite stress training (LST) it’ll help deliver more bud in the end. And for me it was therapeutic.

Welcome, I'm just new to this platform but you're going to find everything you are looking for here.
You are going to like that Black Gold natural and organic soil.
That's what I started with about 2 years ago. Now I'm making my own soil, there's absolutely nothing you're not going to love about this hobby.
Good luck and massive harvest to you my friend 💚
I couldn’t agree more!!

Seed information

Soil

Thanks for any replies

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
…and so it begins! Bravo and welcome aboard!

nice!! I would recommend learning to lite stress training (LST) it’ll help deliver more bud in the end. And for me it was therapeutic.
Let's not be messing with the lights! :laughtwo:

LST is  low stress training, but I'm with BO on that one. I like Quadlining, link in my sig.

Back
Top Bottom