New Member - Old Grower - From Canada!

Re: New member old grower :) From Canada!

Alright well to keep myself busy I've decide to spread the colas apart a bit to allow for light to penetrate the middle of my plant. There are a number of sizable buds in the middle so I think they should get some intense light. I've also lowered by light about 3 inches to make up the difference now that the colas are spread about.
image17256.jpg

Thanks so much! To be quite honest I'm the only one of my "growing circle" that uses the soil method so maybe it's a bit archaic and that's not to say it hasn't failed for me as well. But like you said it's the way I learned. Breaking habit is never easy lol.

However, since I've got your attention (thanks for paying attention) I've got a question that I've asked earlier today but have no gotten a reply
"when a plant says for example "flowering time 55 days" what does that ACTUALLY mean? I understand that it will take 55 days to flower. But when does that time actually start? The moment you switch 12/12? A couple days later? And does it actually mean it's going to take 55 days or is that a ball park?"
It's ball park, and maybe grown under perfect conditions. :420:

Day 34/55 really starting to notice deficiencies. This will probably be due to flower production and the simple fact that I use Miracle gro Ultra bloom that only has 15-30-15.
image16722.jpg
image16721.jpg
some of the leaves are becoming brittle in the middle. While others the tips are yellow, and some leaves are curling inward like a hot dog bun
Miracle grow, really? Sorry dude but that shit really sucks. Still tho your plants are nice.:goodjob:

It's a bit of a change in there now eh C?

I've done just that, I have tied all the colas and branches to the roof. Looks silly but it's doing the job. I'm really starting to see some color changes in the hairs. Some like yellowing to orange. I'm getting excited!! However now that the other girls have started in veg she has taken a back seat. So time is going a little faster with her. I believe today marks the 55/55 days flower. But I haven't checked. What do you think 3 more weeks?

Good to see you C! Thanks for throwing down your thoughts!
Time to start flushing, most people don't agree with me but I flush for 3 to 4 weeks.ive been doing this for years and have the smoothest smoke ever. My mentor is a master gardener in :420:the triangle and he taught me that, also this harvest I'm going to try bud washing.:420:

Time to start flushing, most people don't agree with me but I flush for 3 to 4 weeks.ive been doing this for years and have the smoothest smoke ever. My mentor is a master gardener in :420:the triangle and he taught me that, also this harvest I'm going to try bud washing.:420:
And by flush you mean pouring 7 gallons into my 5 gal once a week startin now?

Good morning friends! I hope everyone feels loved and appreciated!

I wanted to share my buds. Lots of orange hairs. I've noticed that their not reaching up to the sky but rather they are starting to fall down and collapse onto the bud!
image17298.jpg
image17297.jpg
image17296.jpg
image17295.jpg
image17294.jpg

Sunday was her last day of Nutes and I'm going to start draining her. Many of the smaller buds are far more advanced than the top ones. So, I may start harvesting the popcorn buds to get them off the plant. But as of right now, I want to wait them out a couple more weeks to get the most out of these little guys. But with my dry herb stash getting low harvest is more and more tempting everyday. Now with that said I am hoping to dry and cure for 2 months. So it won't be a "get high quick" plan

do you have cuttings going from her?? looks good and frosty,you maybe sorry if you let her go.

Like did I take clones? No I wish. That was above my expertise at the time of this girl

Well I do believe expertise comes from a lot more then just experimentation. However, my current journal is all about the experimentation and gambling my odds. :Namaste::hookah:

Back
Top Bottom