New Member - Old Grower - From Canada!

Re: New member old grower :) From Canada!

Just re-veg it then, that usually works. For next time make a bubbling cloner it's easy

Solid advice OG!

To reveg I just harvest her and leave some stock and branches?? And back to 18/6?

Hell yea! Thanks bro you just saved the best girl I've ever had!! Lol you can bet she'll be revived! Or at least attempted

new member, new grower,, heya from the west side

Hey Nivek! Glad to have you on board! If you have any questions, concerns or comments feel free to speak up. Plenty of great people on here that have LOTS of knowledge and are more than willing to share

:peace:

what d hell??Canadian forum?? sweet

havent seen this many of US people since I left :rofl:

Hell yea! Canadian forum!

Although there is lots of love for all :welcome::Namaste:

thanks for the love and encouragment folks. I have learned already from this site and will learn much more with time. we will chat again, I assure you. cheers, nivek

Just an update for the Hog

She is looking SO good!! The lower buds are looking redder and redder everyday. The trichomes are definitely 90% milky and now I'm just waiting to see some amber. Every single cola is getting bigger and bigger and I love what I see! I'm so anxious to have a toke!! In the next couple days I'm going to start removing some of the smaller buds towards the bottom. But I've been telling myself that for a little while now. I still have plenty of smoke so there is no rush to chop her down and for that reason I haven't done it yet. I don't want to harvest early and get a less potent product. So, we'll take it day by day and if I run out of smoke then maybe plans will change.

I think it's a good sign to see yellowing in my leafs as this is a sign of translocation where the plant is taking the nutrients from the leafs and sending it to the buds. It's a welcomed sight!
image17388.jpg
image17389.jpg
image17390.jpg
image17391.jpg

would not all those baby pistols show that there is still a ways to go, or is this strain ripe this way? trichomes tell the true tail of course, as you stated. I only ask becauuse I have a plant rhe same stage as yours and I have not seen a new pistol in quite a while, though I did have some issues, but still, totally different. from yours
IMG_0016186.JPG
is this too big a pic to post in anothers thread? cheers nivek

My girl is still a couple weeks away. I'm just more anxious than anything. But I won't end up chopping anything off her unless I run out of herb to smoke.
that bud of yours there does look quite different. I'm not entirely sure what to say. It does look a bit young yet (I took s look at your journal). But I'm no expert. It could be your strain. I'm sure someone here will comment.

As for my journal. I don't mind pictures that size on my thread.

Cheers

if you need a little smoke you can just cut one branch you don't have to take the whole plant down ;-) can tell for sure just by the pistols they vary from strain to strain but as a guess I agree needs more time

So I've been doing some reading about the Critical Hog Strain and I'm learning that I won't see dominant Amber trichomes. They will stay primarily milky. Which is reassuring cause I don't see any but I still can't wait for the hairs to start dropping and turning red. Anyone harvest critical hog that can verify this?

Ok! Wow it sure is satisfying having more than one grow going on because I'm always jumping back and forth to keep both tended to. And I get to come on this website more often ;).

Hope everyone is enjoying a beautiful Monday.

As I sit on my chair, starring at the flowers blossoming so radiantly, I'm helpless to her ever encompassing glow. My heart has been stolen by this beautiful plant........****puts down the bong****

Now for an update :)

I've really noticed the change in smell of the plant (and my house). The smell is becoming more fruity and more pleasant. This is great because it was not very pleasant, very strong.

After my readings about the strain, Critical Hog, and knowing now that there will not be a whole lot of Amber trichomes. I decided to take a couple "tester nugs" as my man OG mentioned. They are drying right now. These testers were bottom buds that were clearly much farther along then the top colas. As the pictures show they are much more red and the hairs are receding back towards the bud. I'm exited to get them dried and cured to see what I have created :)

The top colas are now starting to show some more red hairs and the majority of them are not pointing towards the sky. There starting to collapse. I'm hoping just a couple more weeks and this girl is as good as done.

Back
Top Bottom