Ice Cream Candy
Deluxe Sugarcane
Apple Jax
Gorilla Dosha
Slurricane #7 S1
Platinum Dosi
Hot Sauce
Tricopath

As I said, glad to be apart of the community. See you all in my journal.
That looks like a great line up. Looking forward to the grow show !

Whats up everyone. I am a long time grower and somewhat familiar with lurking in forums learning how to fix what I did wrong in my grow. Now that I am comfortable with my setup and grows, I feel the need to reach out to the community and learn even more, while getting to know some of you. Anyways, keeping this short for a first post. Glad to be apart of the forum now and I look forward to contributing. Stay tuned as I am starting a new grow very shortly and I will be running about 8 different various In House Genetic strains. Including some from the new pancake line, bangers from the Platinum line and also some from the Jelly line. Things are about to get insane!!!
Welcomeeeeee friendddd

What a welcome. Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it. Looking forward to getting to work. Putting a journal together today and with luck, have this grow started.

While I do that, enjoy a picture of Banana Cream Punch ( Vanilla Gorilla x Purple Punch ) bred by Driftwood Genetics grown by me.
IMG_20210323_185552_480.jpg

Greetings All! Cannabis is now legal for personal use in my country and I tried my hand growing some. It is now Cannabis harvesting time and I am curious to know how long Cannabis can be stored as part of the curing process. Thank you all!
Welcome Cannanewbie! A very long time IF it's dried AND stored right. Knowing and controlling your relative humidity is key though very difficult to get perfect for many of us. I like to dry in an area that has 60% rh when possible. Using a humidifier and/or de-humidifier is helpful. Having humidity meters (hygrometers) is necessary, I have and use several.
At 60% hanging it takes around 5 to 7 days to reach the right bud dryness. I get them in canning jars then and put a hygrometer in and seal it up and wait a few hours to check rh. if rh is less than 70% it's time to "burp" the jars twice a day for several minutes by taking the cover off for fresh air to come in and proceed with the process of curing. If it's over 70% rh then out of the jars they come to air out on an open space for an hour and back in the jar to see the new rh number. I do this until I see 62%. Then the burp is for a few moments, just long enough to get some fresh air in, then close again. Twice burping goes for the first 2 weeks then once for a week. At that point the rh should be stable and between 58 and 62%. The canning jars can keep rh but I put a Boveda 62% humidifier in with the buds for long term storage.
There's lots of info on drying and curing here so do a search and find more or more understandable notes. So what did you grow? Any pics?

Hi, thank you for your prompt response! I am adding a few pics that I just took. I bought the seeds from a local grower and don't have a clue what strain it is. I am a total newbie when it comes to Cannabis and the knowledge that I have of it, is what I have read and by word of mouth from other growers in my area. However, I am very keen to extend my knowledge on the subject and the different strains and the making of tinctures for medicinal use. So any assistance, advice and guidance from you and members from this fantastic forum will be appreciated please.
I have quite a extensive collection of eBooks in my eLibrary that I would gladly share with anyone that may be interested. Thank you with kind regards.

DSCF4217.JPG

DSCF4220.JPG

DSCF4223.JPG

DSCF4224.JPG

DSCF4228.JPG

DSCF4230.JPG

DSCF4231.JPG

DSCF4235.JPG

DSCF4238.JPG

Welcome Cannanewbie! A very long time IF it's dried AND stored right. Knowing and controlling your relative humidity is key though very difficult to get perfect for many of us. I like to dry in an area that has 60% rh when possible. Using a humidifier and/or de-humidifier is helpful. Having humidity meters (hygrometers) is necessary, I have and use several.
At 60% hanging it takes around 5 to 7 days to reach the right bud dryness. I get them in canning jars then and put a hygrometer in and seal it up and wait a few hours to check rh. if rh is less than 70% it's time to "burp" the jars twice a day for several minutes by taking the cover off for fresh air to come in and proceed with the process of curing. If it's over 70% rh then out of the jars they come to air out on an open space for an hour and back in the jar to see the new rh number. I do this until I see 62%. Then the burp is for a few moments, just long enough to get some fresh air in, then close again. Twice burping goes for the first 2 weeks then once for a week. At that point the rh should be stable and between 58 and 62%. The canning jars can keep rh but I put a Boveda 62% humidifier in with the buds for long term storage.
There's lots of info on drying and curing here so do a search and find more or more understandable notes. So what did you grow? Any pics?
Hi, my apology. I replied and attached some pics in a separate post. Apologies.

Back
Top Bottom