Ice cream

Good Morning All-

I am Ice Cream as that was the last strain I smoked:peace: I have been growing on and off for 10 years mostly Auto`s. I have recently added a photo called Rocket Fuel that is taking up my tent, thus the reason for switching lights to 12-12.

Ice Cream ( formerly Jackson on Autoflower.net

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Ice cream

What kind of growing are you interested in, soil, water or something else?
Do you have any image you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

Check this out.

Rosin

A more natural, solvent-free cannabinoid extraction process using heat and pressure
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Here are some pics this morning at Day 63

B68E9E00-AF6D-4DD7-97BF-133EBC852BEC.jpeg

DF2F2233-4587-4AAA-A935-BA10F098F362.jpeg

3B621293-30BF-4D57-AC1C-E7B45DDAE1AB.jpeg

4CDE7196-91E9-4ABD-9B6C-DCD404FF38D3.jpeg

Welcome to 420mag @Ice cream :welcome: that's a nice plant you got there! What lights are you using? I like how you got them solid looking nugs all the way down 👌🏽 I'm quite new to growing still and that's one thing I'm thinking of working on.

Good Morning All-

I am Ice Cream as that was the last strain I smoked:peace: I have been growing on and off for 10 years mostly Auto`s. I have recently added a photo called Rocket Fuel that is taking up my tent, thus the reason for switching lights to 12-12.

Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @Ice cream. CL🍀 :thumb: :welcome::party::theband::cheer::circle-of-love::420:

Welcome to 420mag @Ice cream :welcome: that's a nice plant you got there! What lights are you using? I like how you got them solid looking nugs all the way down 👌🏽 I'm quite new to growing still and that's one thing I'm thinking of working on.
Unless someone else can chime in, both Gelato`s will be cut down this weekend, lights will be flipped to 12-12 this even

Good Morning All-

Good Morning my friend Welcome to 420Magazine. :welcome:
How is your garden doing?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

@Bill284 They are doing well. I flipped the lights last night to 12-12 for the photo in the tent so I don`t think that will affect my 2 Gelato auto`s that are on Day 64
I prefer photos my self.
But @Herbies Seeds sent me 3 Gelato autos so I'm growing them aswell.
They just popped though.
Day 7 :thumb:
Did you get a journal going?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom