New Person - First Time Grower - I Will Need Your Help - White Widow Fem

Hi There Paul. My Name Is Don & I Too had to Grow My Own Medical Marijuana under the same type of situation as you now find yourself In. FIRST & FOREMOST! TELL NO ONE NOTHING ABOUT YOUR GROW!!! SERIOUSLY. I've Been There Done That!
- It's More Than NOT Someone whom you'd NEVER Believe would BETRAY YOU! I also suggest you READ All 3 Cannabibles by: Jason King.
- I myself have just finished the 3rd Cannabible. Great Books All 3. Now back to Binness. MUMS the WORD Mate! LOL. Oh & My Sense of Humor is always on point so PLEASE Never Take Offence to what I might say. @ least until U check with me first eh. NOW-
- Back to GROWING Your White Widows. It just So Happens that I Myself Grew 4 of those Beautiful Princesses Myself Last Grow Journal Here on 420 Grow Chat. I was using the Handle CabinetGrower for that One & another by donnyd63 too. Enough about me let's get back to Your Widows. The Good News Is. You Picked a great strain to Grow for your first attempt. It is relatively an easy Strain to Grow & It can Offer quite a Heavy Harvest as well. Are U Using your OWN mixture of Soil? R U feeding them Nutrients? I'll browse a little more through your pics etc. & await your reply. If you have any questions or problems with your little darlings just let me know & I'll be Happy to Pass On All I've learned here & abroad.

Sincerely: Donny D. :Namaste: :Namaste: :volcano-smiley:

Hi There Paul. My Name Is Don & I Too had to Grow My Own Medical Marijuana under the same type of situation as you now find yourself In. FIRST & FOREMOST! TELL NO ONE NOTHING ABOUT YOUR GROW!!! SERIOUSLY. I've Been There Done That!
- It's More Than NOT Someone whom you'd NEVER Believe would BETRAY YOU! I also suggest you READ All 3 Cannabibles by: Jason King.
- I myself have just finished the 3rd Cannabible. Great Books All 3. Now back to Binness. MUMS the WORD Mate! LOL. Oh & My Sense of Humor is always on point so PLEASE Never Take Offence to what I might say. @ least until U check with me first eh. NOW-
- Back to GROWING Your White Widows. It just So Happens that I Myself Grew 4 of those Beautiful Princesses Myself Last Grow Journal Here on 420 Grow Chat. I was using the Handle CabinetGrower for that One & another by donnyd63 too. Enough about me let's get back to Your Widows. The Good News Is. You Picked a great strain to Grow for your first attempt. It is relatively an easy Strain to Grow & It can Offer quite a Heavy Harvest as well. Are U Using your OWN mixture of Soil? R U feeding them Nutrients? I'll browse a little more through your pics etc. & await your reply. If you have any questions or problems with your little darlings just let me know & I'll be Happy to Pass On All I've learned here & abroad.

Sincerely: Donny D. :Namaste: :Namaste: :volcano-smiley:

good help Donny D :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom