New seedling Purple Kush problems?

Godsgarden747

I am very worried about my new seedlings I am a noob and need all the help I can get they have been under my viparspectra 1200 w led on veg only. since they came up I had them the first day on 24 hours then I did 18 -6 the second and was planning to leave it that way they have been in a humidity dome keeps hitting 98 percent humidity so I take it of every few hours for a break I have them in rapid rooters on heating pad and have been misting with ph water only when lights off and left off for atleast a half hour and no sitting waterand a small amount left sitting in. Bottom tray of dome I need to know how close to put light or if it is fine where it is sorry about the long post just worried it's already day three and they are small and look light on most of them any advice is much appreciated. Pretty sure they are already showing deficiency of something or could be light problem or even ph the water I changed yesterday was up at 7.4 so I dumped and changed ph ed to 6.1

IMG_40938.JPG

View image in gallery

[/QUOTE]

I think they look fine but if you think they're stunted then I'd suggest lowering your humidity from 98%. They'll pretty much want lower as they grow so maybe it might be worth looking at that now they're established and growing.

Thanks man .i am a perfectionist and I mess with it all way to much but I can't help my self I want to give them the best I can and have a lot of fun doin it lol

Back
Top Bottom