New T5ho Grow Sat or Ind? Help Looking OK?

noobgrow

using 4 4ft T5HO vertical,6" inline vortex fan. Home made Stealth Box 22"x22"x5'
Not sure what these are Sativa,Indica or Hybrid? Guess you guys will tell me! Thanks in advance.

Been flowering on 12/12 for 4 weeks today! Started flowering sept 29 2010. happy anniversary Ladies half way there....I hope! Small flowers but Lots of trich's. Woot Woot!:thumb: I think.
Using organic bloom compost tea ONLY USING DISTILLED WATER!!!, temps never over 80 or under 75. Soil grow.
Had Vortex off with lights getting strong earthy smell so now on 24/7! as of this morning

What are they? How much longer? approx Yield?

Don't want to hear about PH!!!!!!! as it is N/A and in soil!
Don't want to hear how T5HO are crap either!
Looking good so far you be the judge, Mang
Here is a link to the album

Your plants are looking good. Can see the sativa influence with the thin leaves. If you let her grow until the trichs are amber, you should have some good smoke. However, that can really only be determined by the genetics that you started with. You may get an oz. per plant dried.

also, you need to upload pics into the gallery before posting.

Thanks peeps. I uploaded pics to members gallery, thanks for the tips.
I will update with photo's weekly.
My first grow which entailed many issues I didn't think about. I also learned I may have OCD as I have been totally obsessed with these ladies.

They were clones, Person said they are "starlight" Think they just made it up?

Also only a z from each...hmmm

I started LST from the start but when i transplanted to bigger pots I planted them upright. They are actually 3 ft tall if you follow the stalk from soil just bent the stalk about 30 times! resilient little f-ers arent they. I snapped stalk soo many times thought it was over 3 months ago lol. no joke there are at least 100 budsites on each plant alot small though and at least 20 branches on each all at least a ft long the one photo of the bud. 20 branches look like that still only a z ouch

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom