Rhodeo's First Diverse Grow! Start Jan 2011 Canada420

Re: Rhodeo's First Diverse Grow! Start Jan 2011! Canada420

Think about getting a bag of perlite or vermiculite too. You can mix it in with the potting soil when you transplant in a couple weeks or so. That should help the grow for sure. Good luck :yahoo:

There was perlite pre mixed in soil, should I still add more?

Yes i always mix extra perlite in my potting soil. they dont ever seem to include enough in the premixed bags. Cheap too. most people like the perlite thats about pea size,but both work well.:bong:

Think about getting a bag of perlite or vermiculite too. You can mix it in with the potting soil when you transplant in a couple weeks or so. That should help the grow for sure. Good luck :yahoo:

Good point. You can definitely mix more perlite in.

you can veg them as long as you want to sir. it all depends on the size plants you envision growing and the amount of grow space you have to work with. whenever you are ready to switch them over to budding just figure they will get at least 40% larger before growth stops and the plant focuses it's energy on bud production and stops producing new foliage. Hope that helps.:peace:

Each strain, in fact each plant, is different with height. But remember you plant will double, if not triple, in size during flower. It's up to you when you start flowering. Some people veg for months, some start with 12/12 right away. It all depends on your particular circumstances. The more you veg, the bigger they will be.

Most people veg for about a month. The way I count it, it's day 1 veg when my girls have 3-4 sets of true leaves. Hope this helps. :peace:

you can veg them as long as you want to sir. it all depends on the size plants you envision growing and the amount of grow space you have to work with. whenever you are ready to switch them over to budding just figure they will get at least 40% larger before growth stops and the plant focuses it's energy on bud production and stops producing new foliage. Hope that helps.:peace:

LOL that's funny. I didn't see your post when I wrote mine. :rofl:

Yes it does, well the width is 3x7 the roof is about 7'10"ft but the hook with the light and ballast attached hang about 2.4ft so the math allows the light to at 5'6" so i guess tops these ladies can be is 5'6" but that would be basically touching the light. Also im currently in my laundry room as i said. Should i set up some sort of tent type thing around the grow area, because the room is much larger than where only the grow is. I Would like the maximum yield possible and i have about 3 months tops i want to spend on this grow (not including cutting and curing and what not)....They are currently about 3-4inchs with 3 sets of leaves and the 4th sprouting.

:thanks: for the help again guys imma :roorrip: now!! cheers

And as you guys said it depends on the strain so the Golden AK47 is and the Diesel Sage are both from Niagara seed bank. The AKs flowering time is 56 days and Diesels is 68days i just found this info out. Looking at my timeline i got about 78 days tops and thats pushin it...any suggestions?

Just remember the bigger the plant gets,the more node sites it will develop. That means more bud ,with a very short vegetation time and maybe a short time to flower also(to allow time to hang dry and cure/jar the bud) your plants will not produce as much as if you had the extra time to vegetate longer and flower enough.:bongrip:

Just remember the bigger the plant gets,the more node sites it will develop. That means more bud ,with a very short vegetation time and maybe a short time to flower also(to allow time to hang dry and cure/jar the bud) your plants will not produce as much as if you had the extra time to vegetate longer and flower enough.:bongrip:

im not all that worried considering this is just my first grow, hopefully of many.
the cutting and curing and what not is not an issue of time just the growing part. Can i still expect around an oz/plant if start flowering soon?

Gonna need a pic to make a decision :cheesygrinsmiley:of such importance. lol.

ok so sorry it took a couple days ( Now day 17 ) but i figured atleast now there is some growth to look at. Also one of the plants as you can see in the picture has grown another small sprout.

GetAttachment-5_aspx.jpeg

Any thoughts? should i kill it? let it grow? i think i might i have put two seeds in that soil not 100% sure tho.

Heres the 5 together
GetAttachment-3_aspx.jpeg

This is day 17 and i like how thick the stems are getting already..
GetAttachment-6_aspx.jpeg

and scientist im not sure exactly what kinda pic you needed but heres a top view hope these can help you get a better feel on the estimate...o and p.s i will be stopping the veg and switching to 12/12 on Feb 1st

GetAttachment-7_aspx.jpeg

Anywho :grinjoint: time, thanks

Quick update on Strains aswell

SOUR SAGE

Sativa 75 / Indica 25
Origins - Sour Diesel x SAGE
Flowering - 63-70 days

The Sage 'n Sour high is fast, euphoric wake-up good for socializing. She doesn't tire you out like so many indica-influenced strains. The smoke tastes and smells like sandalwood incense dusted with lemon. With a li smacking aftertaste and a hard-hitting yet smooth high, you and your friends will rememeber this variety like a little taste of summertime.

I have never switched a plant that small over to flowering,however some switch over early and seem to still do decent. Not sure exactly what the yeild would be,but i would be interested to see though!:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom