Rhodeo's First Diverse Grow! Start Jan 2011 Canada420

DAY 23
GetAttachment_aspx1.jpeg

Stem of tallest (1foot)

GetAttachment-1_aspx2.jpeg

Your fattening those ladies up nicely Sir. Thick women from wall to wall. Great job, I always get nervous about pulling a plant if i mistakenly place two in one cup. Always makes me think i will disturb the root zone and kill em both. But you are apparently a more skilled surgeon. :bravo:

Hey bro! As an amature gardener (veggies, roses etc) I would wait till those baby's get a lil bigger. Now granted growing MJ is totally new for me, I don't see why the current pots shouldn't work considering some of the 'grow' pictures that I have seen on this site.

I do have some concern over 'Fernando' he looks to be set a lil shallow in the pot, although I could be wrong since were talking about Mj and not traditional gardening.

I do hope this is a help to you I myself just started gernination today, so I am probably 2-3 weeks behind you. Keep in touch matey...lets help one another out!

Captkilt

Hey bro! As an amature gardener (veggies, roses etc) I would wait till those baby's get a lil bigger. Now granted growing MJ is totally new for me, I don't see why the current pots shouldn't work considering some of the 'grow' pictures that I have seen on this site.

I do have some concern over 'Fernando' he looks to be set a lil shallow in the pot, although I could be wrong since were talking about Mj and not traditional gardening.

I do hope this is a help to you I myself just started gernination today, so I am probably 2-3 weeks behind you. Keep in touch matey...lets help one another out!

Captkilt

Thanks for stopping by!, if i could veg longer i would, i already extended the time i thought i would veg and am starting 12/12 on monday. Thanks for the tip on fernando i added some soil so its homogenous with the rest. Ill take a look at your grow and help as much as i can.

Pics will be updated on monday the 14th so make sure to stop by and check how the ladies are doin.

p.s i am thinking about maybe adding either orange peels or lemon peels to one or two of pots soils. A) fertilizer when decomposed and B) hopefully will add some flavour? any thoughts especially on flavour additions?

Hey now! Thank you for the write back brother!
It was a pleasure to write you and I must say that your current grow looks mighty fine.

any thoughts especially on flavour additions?
Here's an interesting idea (I hope...lol) Have you considered cinnamon?
As to using orange or lemon peels, it sounds good too me mate...you might need to watch your acid levels maybe. I will be looking forward to the newest batch of pic's to be sure.

Captkilt

Your fattening those ladies up nicely Sir. Thick women from wall to wall. Great job, I always get nervous about pulling a plant if i mistakenly place two in one cup. Always makes me think i will disturb the root zone and kill em both. But you are apparently a more skilled surgeon. :bravo:

HAHAH surgeon, i litterally plucked it out of the soil and stuck it into a new cup of soil and then put it back under the light. I still have it in the cup and it has about 4 sets of leaves. Its a clear cup and i can see tons and tons of roots all around it.

They are fattening nicely and as i said the bloom starts on monday. and I cant wait either to see how they turn out.

One last question i had. About 5 leaves in total 4 from the tallest plant and 1 from another, all had what looked like nut burn or something. under the light it looked almost mettalic as it was shinny and stuff. If the light is turned off it gets a yellow color here is what one looks like i cut all the others off...

GetAttachment_aspx2.jpeg

p.s i am thinking about maybe adding either orange peels or lemon peels to one or two of pots soils. A) fertilizer when decomposed and B) hopefully will add some flavour? any thoughts especially on flavour additions?

If you want to add flavour, try using those concentrated extracts that they sell in the grocery store. You have to dilute the extract in water. Then what you do is not water the plants for a few days before harvest and then water them with the diluted extract a couple hours before harvest. They will have the taste and smell of whatever extract you choose.

You don't really want to have orange peels in your grow medium. It won't add any flavour, but will attract insects. Unless you boil the peels (to get the flavour out) and water with that as you would with the extract.

Hope this helps.

Hey Rhodeo! How is Fernando doing these days? I do hope he is doing better since being elevated. Here are my 2 week pic's of my experimental (and first attempt) at growing MJ. These were some ragweed mexican seeds that I had been holding onto for the last 3-4 years.

The seed that 'took' was a medium sized seed...Out of the four seeds that I stuffed into the dirt (no I didn't germinate) in the plastic pot I used this one is the second largest of the only two that made it. My cat swatted the really big sprout and bent it in half!!! Bad kitty! Yes it (the cat) is still alive!

I would send some pics but I do not know how or what a Url (for pictures is) I have Emailed 1000's of pics over the years, but when ever a site wants the picture Url...I'm lost as there is no special Identifiers on my pictures as they come from my camera.

Sorry to trouble you mate...Captkilt

Again thank you for your time!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom