New to 420Mag

ZERBERUS

Hi everyone, looking forward to sharing my grows with y'all. I'm from Florida, 31, Male 😂 that's about all the details I can give about me.

I'm an indoors grower, soil based, I like doing crazy experimental grows, currently doing a bare minimum grow right now to see if it's a viable way to grow. I'll start a thread on it and keep y'all posted.

Stay frosty

Hi welcome to 420magazine.com

Sure people will chime in with some places to start meet some people with similar grows are:

Some full organically grown plants in there. Jon’s agreat giy too.

Or

SIPs nearly all are soil based.

Enjoy and have fun on the site - oh and Happy Thanksgiving! I’m English living in Thailand so not my thing but have a lovely day!

Nick & Co

Welcome! I’d love to follow your journal if you start one :high-five:
Already did, heres the link.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @ZERBERUS

What strain are you growing?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420 Magazine @ZERBERUS

What strain are you growing?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Thanks for the hearty welcome 🤗 I already started my grow journal here it's in my signature, the strain is Black Domina, I posted some pictures in the journal, and I will post weekly follow up pictures also, with information on feeding, and how they are progressing.

Hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving.

Hi everyone, looking forward to sharing my grows with y'all. I'm from Florida, 31, Male 😂 that's about all the details I can give about me.

I'm an indoors grower, soil based, I like doing crazy experimental grows, currently doing a bare minimum grow right now to see if it's a viable way to grow. I'll start a thread on it and keep y'all posted.

Stay frosty
Welcome to 420Magazine Amigo. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hi Zerberus, nice to meet you. Welcome to 420 Mag. I'm also a grow more with less person, as I grow on a tabletop with only a fan and lights. I'ma head over to your grow now! Looking forward to seeing you around :)

Back
Top Bottom