Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

@ViparSpectra

Hello fellow 420 growers! Welcome to my final journal in the state of Florida. When this is done I finally get to move back to PA, as our legal situation has been settled. Yay! I appreciate you stopping by, and I’ll do my best to show you something cool and different and hopefully educational. Let’s get it on and have some fun!

This grow is happening in three different locations.

The first is in the garage, and is the VS 2x4, featuring a pair of XS1500 Pros. This sponsored grow will star two autos in 7-gallon airpots, with a scrog screen, in coco, using @RemoNutrients. The girls in question are the Blackberry Moonrocks from Blimburn and the Double Grape from Mephisto.

The second is the 5x5, also in the garage, featuring my big boy light and a very special photoperiod clone. This plant came to me from Oregon and is Lifesaver x Sour Bubble #7. She has been vegging in my closet in a 3-gallon pot. When she gets uppotted to her @GeoPot 7, she will go into the hula hoop rotating scrog rig. We will scrog her out and she will have the tent all to herself. She is growing organically in Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil using @GeoFlora Nutrients and RGR.

The last spot is my bedroom closet, featuring the NextLight 420h and two more high THC autos. These girls will also be in 7-gallon airpots of coco using Remo nutes. These two girls are the Cherry Pie from Blimburn and the Strawberry Gorilla from 420FastBuds.

I’d like to thank all the sponsors involved in this grow in advance. I wouldn’t be using your products if I didn’t already know what stellar quality they are. Val, thank you for your patience in getting this journal started and the ViparSpectra sponsorship.

Here’s what the strains are all about.

Strawberry Gorilla

55/45 sativa heavy hybrid
THC tested at 29.86%
10 weeks from seed
35 - 59”
She looks like this:

Blackberry Moonrocks

Blue Moonrock x Blackberry Kush Ruderalis
80/20 indica heavy hybrid
Average THC 32%
8-9 weeks from seed
Up to 48”
She looks like this:

Cherry Pie

Cherry Pie x The Fog x Ruderalis
75/25 indica heavy hybrid
THC up to 25%
8-10 weeks from seed
Up to 60”
She looks like this:

Double Grape
Sour Stomper x Grape Crinkle
60/40 indica heavy hybrid
THC up to 28%
60 days from seed
Up to 40”
She looks like this:

Lifesaver x Sour Bubble#7 - The Clone

I can’t tell you much about this one. Yoda says it’s balanced, high THC, sweet/fruity, and very productive. The parents are both sweet and fruity with some sour on the SB side, so I would expect a sweet and sour sort of thing. He says it flowers in around 8 weeks. Sorry, no picture of this one.

So there you have it. 5 plants, 3 locations, a hula hoop scrog rig, some high THC autos, and a clone that’s very special to me. Then we’re outta here!

Thanks so much for being here, hopefully you’ll stick around and we’ll have a blast!

Here’s the 2x4 setup with the XS1500 Pros.

IMG_1591.jpeg

Looks great!

Might sub in later….

Oh wait 🤣

Gogogo cloney girl!
Hi Nick, thanks for checking in! Thought you’d like the clone getting 680 watts all to herself in the A game scrog rig. How about this? Since you’re so into it, why don’t you name her? I’ll go with whatever you come up with. Except Helga. No Helga. She needs a name.

Okay so the two seeds for the @ViparSpectra grow are floating. The Blackberry Moonrocks and Double Grape. Once the Apple Fritter is done, the closet will be free and we drop the Strawberry Gorilla and Cherry Pie. I tried to keep the similarly sized plants together.

IMG_1598.jpeg

I’m super honoured!

🙏🏼

How about Trevor? 🤣

How about Asha? Begins with A for A Game!

Nick
Asha is perfect and Asha it is! One of my favorite nieces is my brother’s daughter Ashley. She’s a freshman at Penn State and loves my weed. So it’s close and cool and perfect. Thanks!!!

Glad to see you GDB, thanks!
Wouldn't miss it Jon! You're an auto wizard.

I'm a little concerned about you though. When it's time to leave Florida, if your flight gets delayed will you start another grow? :laughtwo:

Wouldn't miss it Jon! You're an auto wizard.

I'm a little concerned about you though. When it's time to leave Florida, if your flight gets delayed will you start another grow? :laughtwo:
Lol!!! Unfortunately I have to drive. Unless you have a magic and foolproof way to bring around 50 ounces of weed in my carry on. :rofl:

Also - wizard. Not auto. Just wizard. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Watch what I do with the clone. A photo! I can grow photos too….

Lol!!! Unfortunately I have to drive. Unless you have a magic and foolproof way to bring around 50 ounces of weed in my carry on. :rofl:

Also - wizard. Not auto. Just wizard. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Watch what I do with the clone. A photo! I can grow photos too….
Okay. Say you get your car checked out before leaving. The mechanic tells you that you need new brakes.

Same question. :)

I did not mean to imply that you were an auto wizard only. Thanks for clearing that up Mr. Humble! :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom