Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

How about finding little eggs of these tiny white lice looking things on all the lower old fans and choosing to remove every fan that had them? Thus compromising the plant’s photosynthesis, and likely costing myself perfection.? That enough? It is for me. Fuck this crap. My mom is home and everything has gone to hell as her condition is requiring l my attention. I’ve lost my mojo. I can’t grow worth a shit.
Deep breaths my friend. Pests are pests and its gonna happen from time to time. You grow great. Settle your Mum in and look with fresh eyes tomorrow.

Take care buddy,

❤️

Nick

As much as I love growing..... I'll be straight... Sometimes adulting just sucks. Sorry you're having a rough way right now. Only way from the bottom is up my friend!! 😎✌️

Northern Lights Auto

So after an extremely thorough, hour long examination of literally every single leaf on the plant, I felt I had no choice but to remove anything compromised by those little whatever’s, despite that it killed me as the leaves were all basically still green. But I could see that atop each dot (I assumed they were eggs) on the underside, there was weird yellowing spots above each one on the top side. So I literally left nothing but clean leaves and those stupid things are gone. I rechecked three times. They’re gone.

So here’s what I’m left with in terms of leaves. All I can hope is that it’s enough to bring her home. I can’t afford to pluck a single leaf more now. And yeah, that pissed the goddamn shit out of me. I don’t even want to know what the fuck they were. Thank god they were a lower plant and just got there sort of thing.

IMG_4604.jpeg

IMG_4605.jpeg

I'm sure your mojo is just distracted by the need to take care of your mom. And if you're taking the time to remove each infected leaf, wipe the bottom with rubbing alcohol instead (test first) to kill the bugs and leave the leaves.

I hope you can get her in and organized so you can both go back to enjoying your lives.
:green_heart:
If only I had seen this first, damnit. Thanks Shed. References for future use. Damnit.

Northern Lights Auto

So after an extremely thorough, hour long examination of literally every single leaf on the plant, I felt I had no choice but to remove anything compromised by those little whatever’s, despite that it killed me as the leaves were all basically still green. But I could see that atop each dot (I assumed they were eggs) on the underside, there was weird yellowing spots above each one on the top side. So I literally left nothing but clean leaves and those stupid things are gone. I rechecked three times. They’re gone.

So here’s what I’m left with in terms of leaves. All I can hope is that it’s enough to bring her home. I can’t afford to pluck a single leaf more now. And yeah, that pissed the goddamn shit out of me. I don’t even want to know what the fuck they were. Thank god they were a lower plant and just got there sort of thing.

IMG_4604.jpeg

IMG_4605.jpeg
hopefully you got all those little buggers the plant still looks killer

Where’s the “after” defol picture?

& Co would be at it with a favoured pair of trimmers for a good ten minutes more 😂
Wow. I still feel guilty about it. I hate taking leaves now. I used to take way too many and as soon as I stopped and always try to keep em all, my bud has improved in every regard, especially density and frost.

Wow. I still feel guilty about it. I hate taking leaves now. I used to take way too many and as soon as I stopped and always try to keep em all, my bud has improved in every regard, especially density and frost.
It scares me too I try not to take them

Closeout

Thought I had done this a while ago. Been staring at this open journal for months now. Too late for an epilogue. I’ll close this one with pictures of the finished and now fully cured buds from the last three plants to harvest, the Cherry Pie, Skywalker, and Blackberry Moonrocks. Thanks everyone for stopping by. Appreciate your participation a ton.

@Teddy Edwards - could you please move this journal over to completed journals? Thanks so much.

Cherry Pie

Skywalker (organic)

Blackberry Moonrocks

:thanks: :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom