New to growing, need some advice!

VwHippie15

420 Member
Hey all,
I’m new to growing and decided to go with the auto fem seeds to start out. What is the best soil mix for me to use on auto plants? Would using a 28w full spectrum light on a plant be suffice? I just purchased 4 of those lights but by what I’m reading it seems they need more?
I want to start with 4-5 plants

Thanks in advance!:ganjamon:

28w as in light bulb....get real grow lights. Mars and viperspectra both have lights under $100 great for one or two plants

Lights are probably the most important purchase u can make, don't skimp there

Soil, Fox Farm Ocean forest is great, no need for nutes added for 4-6 weeks depending on yer up potting. Also get a real cannabis nute system

Good luck and welcome aboard

M
28w as in light bulb....get real grow lights. Mars and viperspectra both have lights under $100 great for one or two plants

Lights are probably the most important purchase u can make, don't skimp there

Soil, Fox Farm Ocean forest is great, no need for nutes added for 4-6 weeks depending on yer up potting. Also get a real cannabis nute system

Good luck and welcome aboard

Thanks for the advice ! I have a friend that told me these bulbs would work. It’s an led grow light and has the red, blue, white and daylight lights in it. I’ll attach the link to show you.
I’ll gladly purchase the other lights if these won’t do the trick, tho.

Welcome to 420,vwHippie15 :welcome:
Mars and viperspectra both have lights under $100 great for one or two plants
^^This.... for 4 or 5 plants you'll need 2,but it'll be worth it in the end.
Use those ones you already bought for a little sidelighting or something, but get some real lights for the mains,you won't be sorry.

Back
Top Bottom