New to this and need help please somebody!

Also I am doing an 18-6 light cycle and turning the fan off when I turn the light off? Should I be doing that or do I need to keep the fan running all the time? X

Also I am doing an 18-6 light cycle and turning the fan off when I turn the light off? Should I be doing that or do I need to keep the fan running all the time? X

Keep the light breeze going on!
Not too direct on the leaves, just enough to sway them gently

The pH of both your plain water and nutrient solution are important, do a search and read up on it, there is lots of info on the subject. At the least you should let your water sit uncovered for 24 hours so the chlorine can dissipate before using it. Overwatering is the surest way to kill a seedling so read up on that while you're at it:thumb:

And welcome to:420:

sound like they are overstretched , how close was the light ? cfl needs to be at MAXIMUM 10cm (4 inch?) from the plant tops.
but yea a picture tells more then athousand words ... ;)

pt

Hmmmm....CFLs no further than 4"? Mine are about a foot away. I have twin 125w in a Bayco 150-Watt Incandescent Portable Work Light. Too little? Too much? Plants )auto dwarf) seem healthy at day 30 with flowering starting to emerge.

Looks to be overwatered let it dry out till the first 1"-11/2" of soil is dry then water. I'm not 100% but it somewhere to start and also make sure you have some kind of fan blowing in the cabinet not directly on the plants but move the air it will cause the plants to stiffen up the stems.. good luck and welcome to 420mag anytime you have a problem hit someone up or post it you will get the help you need!!! Live-Love-Learn

They are doing good thankyou although I have just come on to make another post as I have topped the biggest plant and not sure if I have done it right :/ !!

Watering note: I noticed that it was poured just on the main stem area. Water around the plant a bit more, around end to end leaf width maybe a bit more to reach all of the roots, as well as help prevent root rot. Less is more. For the ph issue which does seem prevalent, you could go towards a cheap alternative and pick up a zero water pitcher to help control the tap water a bit there about $30 and come with a ph meter but I would not trust it. I do not know 100% if it will reduce ppm significantly but from other reviews it may be a good alternative if one can not afford a reverse osmosis system.

What's up guys.
Nice to meet you . First off I would get some good soil. That stuff you have looks awful.
Go to your local hydro shop or Lowe's home Depot etc. And get pro mix. Report them . And water lightly. If your using tap water pH to about 6.3-5 . You should have run off around 6.8 or so. Just depends. If you don't know what pH means or is. You have alot of reading to do... Good luck

I see you have your plants sitting on cardboard witch works great as to soak up excess water and keep the floor of your tent or where your growing clean but cardboard does create mold bro and it does it so very quick just keep a eye on the mold cause it will cause all types of problems I.E bugs,mold, Fungus gnats,could cause black mold and also and have serious effects of your health!! Hope this helps you out a little just keep a eye on it! I do the same thing in my tent and I think that had a lot to do with my bug problems!!! Live-Love-Learn

Back
Top Bottom