New to you and a big hello

FknTag

420 Member
Howdy all, been smoking since the 70's but just started growing my own. Soon will be attempting my first shroom grow, too.

I've moved to a desolate place in CA in Searles Valley so not much to do except grow, smoke, ingest and enjoy the fruits if my labor.

Interested in trying out rockhounding around here...

That's just a little intro.... but hope everyone has a high and happy day!

Howdy all, been smoking since the 70's but just started growing my own. Soon will be attempting my first shroom grow, too.

I've moved to a desolate place in CA in Searles Valley so not much to do except grow, smoke, ingest and enjoy the fruits if my labor.

Welcome to 420 FT. There's plenty of good inspiration and help here. The rockhounding sounds good, maybe some fossils too.

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
Sounds warm and sunny, perfect. :thumb:
Glad to see you.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @FknTag

Are you currently growing anything?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom