New York Power Diesel - Outdoor 2015

Wildme

We'll hello fellow farmers,
I want to start this journal too present my two NYPD strains from nirvana, as I have to much going on in my other journal and want to be specific on this strain as I here a lot of talk about.

Strain:New York Power Diesil
Sativa/indica: hybrid not sure dominate strain
Indoor/outdoor: outdoors
Light: Sun
Medium: Scott's hyponex(pot) native dirt mixe with sphagnum moss, perlite, bone and blood meal, worm castings, humic acid(in ground plant)
Ppm: not sure
Humidity: is around 60% right now
Plants #: 2
Flower or vegg: vegg
How long in vegg: about 10weeks
Nutes: botanicare, cal-mag, liquid karma, pure blend pro grow and bloom.
How often watered: every three to four days depending on rain
Feed nutes every water session.

Ok wow that's a lot of info, lol hop it helps you guys to help me if needed.
So started this journal late as plants are 10weeks in vegg but hey better late than never right.
Here's what I have goin on

image25431.jpg
image25430.jpg
image26762.jpg

This image before I trained the heck out of her

image26901.jpg

Her now
image26903.jpg

An this is the girl in the ground

A bit o an experiment one in the ground one in a pot.

Thanks everyone in advanced for your help, have an awesome day!

The only thing hard about growing sat dom is the long flower time. That means higher upkeep so nothing goes bad before harvest. looking good!!

Thanks vlad, hey buddy can you tell what causes this, I think it's nitrogen deff. But not sure. Also having a battle with spider mites. Any suggestions on how to rid myself of these destructive things. Been using neem oil right, but herd it was good to use multiple insecticide on these creatures or they become immune too what you use. Not sure if they are causing the yellowing or if this strain just really likes nitrogen. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day!

image27102.jpg
image27099.jpg
image27101.jpg
image27103.jpg
image27104.jpg

Have you had a chance to check your PH? Not only your feed water but there are soil PH meters if you unsure about the ground as well.

Thanks vlad, don't know why I didn't think I that.
Went and bought me a test kit and you were right on the money buddy my soil tested in the 8.0 range wich kinda shocked me.
Been looking into ph down products and home remixes such as vinagar and lime, but I ultimately decided that since this is the first time I've grown this strain that I would just cut all complications by putting in my super soil garden with my other plant(had to rip a couple plants due to being male)so I have the extra room. Also really just want to see how big I can get her. Thanks again buddy for bringing this too my attention helped me avoid to many lockouts.

Quick question for ya. Do you know about how long she might take to recover?, only found that nitrogen was being locked out, thanks to you. And when it would be ok to start feeding nutes again? Thanks again man in advanced and have a great Monday!

Live free Die respected

Hello Wildme, the best way is to move your PH down no more than 1 point per day, to avoid shock, with some PH down or vinegar. Once you have it around 6.5 which is about the lowest for soil, then you could go ahead and add your nutes, but try to PH your nutrient water to 6.5 as well.

Vlad.

It depends on the drainage of your bucket. You can use the rain water to do a flush with an amount of water that is double the size of the container. but a kind warning is to be careful that you make sure there is good drainage so that the plant will not drown in water logged soil. The goal is to flush out the salt build up that is causing high PH in your grow medium container. After you've done a flush, wait for the soil to get dry again and water the plant with PH 6.5 water and then collect some run off that drips out from the bottom of your bucket and test that. Collect your sample in a cup and wait a few hours or overnight so the dirt settles and you get clearish water, then you can use your color coded PH tester for aquariums, or if you have a digital one you can just test it right away.

Vlad

Ill do an update with pics tonight so you can see where shes at. She looks good other than slowing down growth due to the lockout. Planted her last night in the ground as that dirt was mended to 7 with some added additives and (after I checked it as well was right on the money 6.9) also be oust it rained yesterday and helped not to shock her too bad I hope, also did it at night. I did notice tho when I pulled her out the pot (15gl plastic pot) that she had a lot of pretty white roots so the extra 5x5 hole I dug should help her too get huge!
I hope lol

Well fellow farmers here's the scoop

Found out one of my big girls is male :( so that leaves me with two Diesils left. I would however love to save this male to gett me a bunch of these seeds, since I'm out would be a good idea for the future, as these seeds aren't cheap lol. Any ideas on saving this fella, would I have to dig em up and move him or is there another way for me to gett the seeds without pollinating my others? Other than that my other girl is still showing sighns of lock out. With her being in the ground now it's really hard to flush this clay soil, god I hope she pulls through.

Went ahead and switched spots with my scrog to my female Diesil as the male is bushy as hell ( been training him for awhile). Here's some pics of what she and he looks like.
image28674.jpg
image28673.jpg
image28675.jpg
image28669.jpg
image28668.jpg
image28664.jpg

This last pic shows my concern of my biggest Diesil and I'm heart broken at what's happening.
Help me save my girl guys and gals much love, and have an awesome weekend everyone!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom