The70's 2nd Grow! 3 Strains, 3 Plants

1675005900805.jpeg

Hello friends, i hope you all are well! These girls have been in the dark for well over 48hrs. Wakey Wakey girls, today is harvest day.

1675006133592.jpeg

I had to breakout the big chopper ! My little snippers were too small…..

1675006210904.jpeg

Now to dial in the RH……

1675006752700.png

Slow climb to 60%

Congrats on the chop 70s! Job well done.

Do those arrows next to the temp and humidity readings mean they're currently on the way down and on the way up?

Congrats on the chop 70s! Job well done.

Do those arrows next to the temp and humidity readings mean they're currently on the way down and on the way up?

Must be… here is another shot, they are kinda steady but heading down it goes back and forth

….and thanx for reminding me to set the transitions in Auto mode to help stabilize the humidity so i dont have to☺️

1675011193512.png

Congrats on the chop. Why set humidity at 57 instead of 60?

Congrats on the chop. Why set humidity at 57 instead of 60?

Hey man thanx for stopping by, hope you are well and life is good 😊

Im looking for 60% average and both fans (intake & exhaust) set to 60% doesn’t give me that, its a little too high, i have to use a humidifier at the lowest level also to get up to 60%, so theres a little battle going on all at the same time……
1675040635587.png

Just hit a doobie of punchcake, now a bath 🛁

So, i make the mistake of reading too much. One example is a recommendation of 50% humidity to dry quickly, and everything inbetween.

Because im in my basement and it is winter and the temp is 65°, then that’ll do.
Im keeping humidity at 60%, because the most common advice is 60°/60%

I have been watching BruceBugbee and his data reinforce recommendations and most i will adopt. He has a nice way of saying there is “no data to support” a lot of advice given here on the web, instead of being rude.

Bugbee says he has no data to support 48hrs of darkness, and disagrees as to a flush of nutrients, his recommendations are consistent nutrients til the chop, and cant say whether or not 48hrs does any good………

So, i make the mistake of reading too much. One example is a recommendation of 50% humidity to dry quickly, and everything inbetween.

Because im in my basement and it is winter and the temp is 65°, then that’ll do.
Im keeping humidity at 60%, because the most common advice is 60°/60%

I have been watching BruceBugbee and his data reinforce recommendations and most i will adopt. He has a nice way of saying there is “no data to support” a lot of advice given here on the web, instead of being rude.

Bugbee says he has no data to support 48hrs of darkness, and disagrees as to a flush of nutrients, his recommendations are consistent nutrients til the chop, and cant say whether or not 48hrs does any good………
Bruce is an absolute legend

Good morning growers, hope all is well with you all. Today its 15° in the GreatLakes and i think it will get even colder.

My tent smells like wet grass Lol, the leaves are def drying, but much slower than last time. When i shine my flashlight 🔦 to check on them for any nasties they sparkle 💖

Onward and upwards

Day4 of drying and the temps and humidity are spot on. I checked them this morning and the wilting has begun. I can surely smell it in my backyard as a feed my birds.
1675344489480.png

They are definitely drying way slower than my last batch. I had fans directly on them and the humidity was in the low 50’s
So my hope is in a week i can trim and
jar🤞🏽

Day4 of drying and the temps and humidity are spot on. I checked them this morning and the wilting has begun. I can surely smell it in my backyard as a feed my birds.
1675344489480.png

They are definitely drying way slower than my last batch. I had fans directly on them and the humidity was in the low 50’s
So my hope is in a week i can trim and
jar🤞🏽
We live and learn :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom