The70's 3rd Grow!

My last few grows i was working parttime and it made trimming a chore, doing it into the weee hours. I quit my parttime gig and now, im a man of leisure fully retired, my first job was a newspaper delivery boy, I had the TimesUnion afternoon route, circa 1974, Kodak was in its hayday and most of my customers were known as “Dakers”….. so now time to slow things up a bit☺️

Good day good people ! Its trimming day !
Started out with WhiteWidow, omg it smells so good. The whole plant went into one jar 🫙 very happy i at least have one done. It was a bit premature to trim, i put the jar open in my drying tent, my guess it’ll measure 65% which is a bit high for my liking. I got about 14g of little buds for pressing, not a lot of keif for this plant probably because it wasn’t bone dry.
1695560610067.jpeg

1695560643528.jpeg

1695560665998.jpeg

Presssssed some fresh buds 😮‍💨 holy moly, i forgot what freshed pressed rosin tastes like ! I wish i could shake the hand of the first person who pressed rosin👍🏽 what a game changer ! It’s reminiscent of my first “go ‘round” with hash, i was like Yess Yess and Yesss please😂

1695569359311.jpeg

8grams
1695569394493.jpeg

About a gram per press, not quite the Mac1 that consistently pressed 2grams per 7grams of flower

1695592680213.jpeg

1695569497565.jpeg

My lightest colour yet, i was pressing too long and too much pressure, wish i had a gauge 🙄 is there any way to retro a gauge ???

Oh my God im blasted :laugh:

Finally finished trimming, haven’t weighed it yet, im tired of being in my basement 😂

1695674321432.jpeg

The GG4 pheno2 is CarrotTops son, this is my third grow and i cant believe the red hairs ☺️
1695674394159.jpeg
Looking like some 🔥🔥🔥

:thumb:

A smoke at 3 weeks and it must be close - a month maybe until perfect but that velvet club to the head will only get to be a more refined experience!

I hear ya, my first grow took months to taste good, the second got much better, and now this one so quick…. Im unsure why

Congrats on getting out of the basement 70s.

Ha! Getting clobbered sounds as good as getting zooted! :laugh:

Two months into curing and i pressed a bunch more of this run, the white widow and sour diesel press real well, clear and gold, the two pheno’s of GG4 not so much. But the (2)GG4’s are gonna be great joint rolling
Weed☺️
The SourDiesel will probably be a recurring grow, it tastes the best when dabbing.

My last few grows i was working parttime and it made trimming a chore, doing it into the weee hours. I quit my parttime gig and now, im a man of leisure fully retired, my first job was a newspaper delivery boy, I had the TimesUnion afternoon route, circa 1974, Kodak was in its hayday and most of my customers were known as “Dakers”….. so now time to slow things up a bit☺️
Congratulations brother! Made it! Now let the time be good to you!
Presssssed some fresh buds 😮‍💨 holy moly, i forgot what freshed pressed rosin tastes like ! I wish i could shake the hand of the first person who pressed rosin👍🏽 what a game changer ! It’s reminiscent of my first “go ‘round” with hash, i was like Yess Yess and Yesss please😂

1695569359311.jpeg

8grams
1695569394493.jpeg

About a gram per press, not quite the Mac1 that consistently pressed 2grams per 7grams of flower

1695592680213.jpeg

1695569497565.jpeg

My lightest colour yet, i was pressing too long and too much pressure, wish i had a gauge 🙄 is there any way to retro a gauge ???

Oh my God im blasted :laugh:
You pressed a fresh cut wet bud? I didn't know that was a thing!

Congratulations brother! Made it! Now let the time be good to you!

You pressed a fresh cut wet bud? I didn't know that was a thing!

I pressed some buds right after the dry, they had a lot of moisure which made it run, i may have worded that wrong

This Whitewidow hits like a monster, this would have been a great one to reveg and make a mom….wow
It press’s about 2g rosin per 8g of flower, which is slightly better than SourDiesel. GG4 like i said is a great joint rolling grow, the other two are very flexible ☺️

Im F’n stoned on a few puffs off a joint🙄

Back
Top Bottom