Slurriclone! SlurriMom! Call It What You Wish

Should i chop off all the remaining buds and just go with the leaves
not sure what u mean ? But the plant needs flower to reveg only leaves won't work
My reveg plant at aprox 4 weeks , i cut the plant back very hard , my theory is that the the plant can consitrate all its energy on only a few sites , the plant is under enough stress to spread it's energy over a wider area
20240204_071414.jpg
20240204_071648.jpg
20240204_071509.jpg

Peace & take care 🤙✌️

Nice, its good to see pics @ThirdUncle
I have nothing but time, my jars are full from my last harvest, so this is a project that is super back burner.
Are these pics of active reveg or ones you have done before ??
There are so many phases to this project, possibly taking me into and through summer, i may even put one on my deck to see how an outdoor grow works if the cloning goes well🤷‍♂️

Gidday @The70’s . This is a current grow/plant ,after taking the first set of photos i pruned her to shape ,which opened her up thought it would be more clear to see what i meant so sent 2nd set of photos . Shes tiny , never had the chance to get big , started life under 12/12 light cycle then i pollinated here , despite she was full of seeds her buds were heavely covered in tricombs , so i'll give her a 2nd life . I'm growing her in a home made SIP container (first time for me) & quadlining her (also first time ) though i have LST lots even before the words low stress training even existed, back in the early 80's outdoors, my buddy & i just called it - bend it down out of sight 🤣🤣 sorry i've gone off track a bit lol
Take care dude , wish u luck with your reveg 🤞

"And NOW, on with the show!"

Coming along nicely , she should pick up speed as the leaves get bigger 👍

I smoked a joint of the recently harvested slurricane that im reveging, now its only been curing for 4wks ☺️ and this is a really nice strain, my pics dont give the buds any justice, but its nice.

Just read an article about the continuing legalization of cannibis here in NY, they are saying by July this year we will be able to grow, and get this, theres a 4lb limit on how much you can have at home😳😳😳
Holycrap, 4lbs!!!! Hahahaha

What have they decided regarding plant counts?
Thought maybe it was passed already there.
Had heard they were doing separate counts for veg and bloom which is nice.

It's honestly something we should've done here in Canada - or just ditch the plant count metric all together because
frankly someone who wants to claim a 12 foot plant is the same as one in a solo cup is crazy.
If there's limits, limit by square footage or something sane.

What have they decided regarding plant counts?
Thought maybe it was passed already there.
Had heard they were doing separate counts for veg and bloom which is nice.

It's honestly something we should've done here in Canada - or just ditch the plant count metric all together because
frankly someone who wants to claim a 12 foot plant is the same as one in a solo cup is crazy.
If there's limits, limit by square footage or something sane.

Most articles are saying 6 mature flowering plants, i usually do 4 in my 4x4 tent, which has supplied me with wayyyyy more than i can consume, no where near 4lbs Lol

This Mom im cultivating shoukd give me 4 clones im super psyched about

Coming along nicely dude,
Though i would cut back those stalks with nothing on them to the next green node & or bud sight , maybe even that big tall bud on the left side cut it of half way down to where its pushing out growth , just a thought but then i can get quite heavy handed with the cutters lol 🫣
Take care 70s & peace to all✌️

Coming along nicely dude,
Though i would cut back those stalks with nothing on them to the next green node & or bud sight , maybe even that big tall bud on the left side cut it of half way down to where its pushing out growth , just a thought but then i can get quite heavy handed with the cutters lol 🫣
Take care 70s & peace to all✌️

Yup, i’ve been trimming the buds here and there, cause all the new growth underneath isn’t getting light.

I picked up a set of dimmers off the Bay and they stink, very cheap and they arent very accurate, wonder if there are others a little more accurate.

Just ordered a pair from MeanWell☺️
1708573731564.png

Back
Top Bottom