The70's 2nd Grow! 3 Strains, 3 Plants

It's more normal than what you think.

The yellowing of plant leaves is simply due to a nitrogen (N) shortage which is a perfectly natural phenomenon as the plants nears the end of its life cycle. You are in the eighth week of flower, so you are likely close to harvest time depending on your strain.

It's more normal than what you think.

The yellowing of plant leaves is simply due to a nitrogen (N) shortage which is a perfectly natural phenomenon as the plants nears the end of its life cycle. You are in the eighth week of flower, so you are likely close to harvest time depending on your strain.

Thanks man, i read your post and did a search and voila there it was, its funny my last grow had not one yellow leaf and my plants now in this grow are 1/3rd yellow…..

Depends on several variables. Not all my harvest turn. But the ones I have had issues on seem to change. Little extra nitrogen near the end is easy enough tho

I wonder what they will look like in a week, will there be any bud damage, or is it a sacrifice itself for the buds, they’re def gonna be flushed

Are the leaves turning on the bottom or top? Pics?

1673868226704.jpeg

1673868253887.jpeg

1673868275602.jpeg

1673868331941.jpeg

1673868357979.jpeg

1673868384800.jpeg

1673868407415.png

1673868450253.png

1673868528621.png

1673868574338.jpeg

@LKABudMan

Good morning from the GreatLakes

I went down to check on the girls and the fade is slower than i thought, the Watermelon ZKittles is turning purple, the Mac1 isnt a yield monster but the buds are gaining weight, the AppleFritter is the yield champ for this run.

Looking forward to a very slow dry☺️

Good morning from the GreatLakes

I went down to check on the girls and the fade is slower than i thought, the Watermelon ZKittles is turning purple, the Mac1 isnt a yield monster but the buds are gaining weight, the AppleFritter is the yield champ for this run.

Looking forward to a very slow dry☺️
When you drying 70s? Bet the smell is wonderful

On the days i water and the lights go out my humidity rises to 55%. If i could just open the tent it would be manageable…. But i cant the light leakage would be a bigger issue.

Does anyone really put a full size 22qt dehumid in a 4x4 tent ??????
Im not concerned about a little rise in temp due to it……..

70s, I would not be all that concerned about 55RH when the lights are out. What humidity level are you shooting for?

On the days i water and the lights go out my humidity rises to 55%. If i could just open the tent it would be manageable…. But i cant the light leakage would be a bigger issue.

Does anyone really put a full size 22qt dehumid in a 4x4 tent ??????
Im not concerned about a little rise in temp due to it……..
I use a 10L dehumidifier in the tent out of neccessity, one outside the tent doesn't control it well enough for me. I don't think that's as big as 22qt though. Sorry for the metric I don't do freedom units :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom