The70's 2nd Grow! 3 Strains, 3 Plants

1674177666154.jpeg

Who do i believe

70s, I would not be all that concerned about 55RH when the lights are out. What humidity level are you shooting for?

I dont have a target, for some reason it seemed kinda high to me.

Theres plenty of wind in there, all oscillating fans so air movement is good.

A week and change til harvest😬

Put your hygrometers in a jar with moist salt. Everything should read 75%. Then I mark on mine (-3, +1) for calibration.

Put your hygrometers in a jar with moist salt. Everything should read 75%. Then I mark on mine (-3, +1) for calibration.
That is awesome advice. I have 25 of the same. Super cheap here. Like 50c’s. Some don't power on so toss ‘em. Others give weird readings relative to each other and the Inkbird/Mars rather than toss them as well I could be a bit stricter on it with that method.

That is awesome advice. I have 25 of the same. Super cheap here. Like 50c’s. Some don't power on so toss ‘em. Others give weird readings relative to each other and the Inkbird/Mars rather than toss them as well I could be a bit stricter on it with that method.
Often odd readings, and of course power issues, are related to weak or dead batteries.

Ok, i gotta head out, i’ll let these guys sit for an hour or so

1674221281555.jpeg
It may take a little longer than that. I left mine in for 24hrs. I guess it depends on how much salt, how well it's sealed, how much water...

That's a nice looking spread 70s! :Rasta:

1674340358278.png

1674340397082.png

1674340720958.png

Had a minute to look around, looking good, i dont clip bits off buds anymore, i have a boom mic stand i can hover above em, no mo clipping😂

Just did a sweet dab of KushMint a buddy dropped off awhile ago, we swapped 8ths, my grow for his stash, very nice, my cold start dabs are really dialed in:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom