The70's 2nd Grow! 3 Strains, 3 Plants

1675550254641.jpeg

1675550304819.jpeg

1675550339522.jpeg

1675550366749.jpeg

Hello fellow growers, hope everyone is well

6days and steady as we go, nothing is crispy yet which makes me happy, my last dry was only 6days total….

Morning again, im working on my fan clamps, and oiling up my fans, they went nonstop through my whole grow and are in need of a little TLC. The clamps i made slid down the tent poles so i gotta make em stick better, im almost there
1675615163610.jpeg
Scrubbed up nicely 70s👍. Speaking of fans what is best practice of dustin em off? I may need to take a look at mine lol havent done anything with them yet.

Scrubbed up nicely 70s👍. Speaking of fans what is best practice of dustin em off? I may need to take a look at mine lol havent done anything with them yet.

I haven’t cleaned em yet but my guess alcohol disposal cloths probably will work fine, but oiling them will take a little research.

I wanna get them to stay where a put them most importantly.

I was checking the ladies and the leaves are drying, but the buds are still damp-ish

I haven’t cleaned em yet but my guess alcohol disposal cloths probably will work fine, but oiling them will take a little research.

I wanna get them to stay where a put them most importantly.

I was checking the ladies and the leaves are drying, but the buds are still damp-ish
Good shout ye. Sounds like slow process which is good brother 🤙

Good shout ye. Sounds like slow process which is good brother 🤙

Im trying something new (to me), i took a small cutting, actually a few, stuck em in a little glass seasoning jar i had on hand and im gonna see where they are, tomorrow will mark 8 days, the inkbirds are too big

Omg they are sticky as “F” too, great smell, hoping the slower dry with less direct air
1675657498769.jpeg

Really nice job controlling the drying conditions. The larger buds may still have more moisture in the center and may need another day or two. At 59% RH, dropping those last few points (from 65 to 62) takes a few days. Do you have a wood moisture meter?

I squished 6grams of flower from my watermelon zkittles, its so fresh, golden color, amazing rips of rosin.

Not sure what the yield is but holy crap did i preserve terpines, the buds are rock hard. I squished a plate of little rock buds off the lower canopy, they were little resin balls, only one plant is in jars so far…

I will pluck little lower canopy buds in the future.

Ok, 2 down, 1 to go. The Zkittles was almost all usable buds of different sizes. The AppleFritter was bigger, had bigger buds……and about 15g of tiny nugget buds, i saved em and smashed about 7g into fresh rosin. Not a lot of keif, they still had a little moisture. No, I haven’t tryed the AppleFritter rosin, after dinner maybe

Tomorrow i’ll trim the Mac1☺️

Trimming is very time consuming

Afternoon stoners☺️ im in the middle of trimming the Mac1. The Zkittle & Applefritters is in jars 🫙

I have done a dab of the Mac1 and its the clear winner on two points, first 7 grams of those cute little resin buds on the lower branches yielded 2/3 grams of golden wonderful thats crushing my brain as i type this, so great yield and mind numbing buzz. It originally measured 3grams before my dab tipped the scale back to 2grams.

I’ve been trimming pretty close, but these sugar leaves are caked….i cant cut em off😂

Very happy to almost have em all in jars, this grow didnt yield a ton of weed, but i have been a toker for quite some time, this is amazing smoke in my opinion 🙄

1675884899422.jpeg

1675884932516.jpeg

1675885103865.png

Here is the Applefritter, it smells amazing, i really preserved the terpines this time☺️its hairier haha than the others
1675885791799.png

That bud looks amazing. That rosin looks pretty damned good too... I'd definitely hit that!

Back
Top Bottom