The70's 2nd Grow! 3 Strains, 3 Plants

Heres my AppleFritter, the hardiest of the bunch.
1672314373340.jpeg

Here is my Watermelon 🍉 Zkittle, she can use some nutes, they are on their way, should be available in the next few days after the top dress
1672314441933.jpeg

Here is the Mac1 in the back, she’s the thinnest, my guess this program of light, nutrients and vpd mite not be 100% to her liking, time will tell
1672314633978.jpeg

1672321328228.png

Par 900 / DLI 40 / lites at 80% no heat issue at all quite manageable actually. Watering every 3rd day about a gallon and a half. Daytime 80° with low 50’s RH.
Watts are 590. The last top dress was 4tbsp 284bloom and 1tbsp 444 all purpose.

Heres my AppleFritter, the hardiest of the bunch.
1672314373340.jpeg

Here is my Watermelon 🍉 Zkittle, she can use some nutes, they are on their way, should be available in the next few days after the top dress
1672314441933.jpeg

Here is the Mac1 in the back, she’s the thinnest, my guess this program of light, nutrients and vpd mite not be 100% to her liking, time will tell
1672314633978.jpeg

1672321328228.png

Par 900 / DLI 40 / lites at 80% no heat issue at all quite manageable actually. Watering every 3rd day about a gallon and a half. Daytime 80° with low 50’s RH.
Watts are 590. The last top dress was 4tbsp 284bloom and 1tbsp 444 all purpose.
Looking real nice in there they should eat them nutes up in no time buddy

1672436175918.jpeg

This thing is like my zeroturn mower, does one thing perfectly ☺️

1672436250605.jpeg

I squished 6grams:2grams rosin, or whatever its called, maybe it should be called, “Are you F’ing kidding me”. The taste is like nothing else. It isnt a short high Lol.

Not sure where its gonna fit in the myriad of ingesting ways, if that makes sense

1672436560158.jpeg

This is the cats meow

1672436658061.png

Got this thing a few weeks ago in celebration of a commission check

So, yeah, quite a heavy hitter. Used 190° and a 120filter bag, psi unknown. If i got 33% return, i probably squished too hard…..

I have a 13gram chunk of kief im gonna press, once i dial in my squish’n technique :ganjamon:

Squish away 70s and have yourself a good old time! :Rasta:

1672436175918.jpeg

This thing is like my zeroturn mower, does one thing perfectly ☺️

1672436250605.jpeg

I squished 6grams:2grams rosin, or whatever its called, maybe it should be called, “Are you F’ing kidding me”. The taste is like nothing else. It isnt a short high Lol.

Not sure where its gonna fit in the myriad of ingesting ways, if that makes sense

1672436560158.jpeg

This is the cats meow

1672436658061.png

Got this thing a few weeks ago in celebration of a commission check

So, yeah, quite a heavy hitter. Used 190° and a 120filter bag, psi unknown

I have a 13gram chunk of kief im gonna press, once i dial in my squish’n technique :ganjamon:
That looks f ing awesome man! Ive never had 1 of those before but god damn i need to try lol

Squish away 70s and have yourself a good old time! :Rasta:

The Official PostMaster delivered it !!
He introduced himself as such the last time a heavy package was delivered :thumb:
That looks f ing awesome man! Ive never had 1 of those before but god damn i need to try lol

It really is a small wonder, dude the buzz had so many events, reminded me of smoking hash the first few times when i was a youngster , hallucinations man

1672444684778.jpeg

This dab stuff is pretty serious stuff, i got wiped out yesterday, like a little kid that ate too much candy and got a stomach ache.
Im no spring chicken Lol

I took a couple small pulls and the effect was really cool, slight buzz, airy feeling. Then a biggie with the buds i really like of the punchcake, omg the next four hours was an odyssey lmfao, so i find my way out of that and of course its time to do another one to prime my cannabutter nightly consumption, hahaha is all i can say….😂

The Mac1 is getting a little frosty
1672575754467.png

The AppleFritter is the heaviest
1672575844839.png

Watermelon Zkittle is waiting for the nutes to inoculate ☺️ but doing well
1672576119236.png

They aren’t going through a ton of water, but it looks like they are taking 4gallons between the 3 of them. Ok, steady as she goes approaching the close of week4, and on to week5 👍🏽

I cant wait to smash 💥 them all 😂

Good day man, HNY !!!!

Im a huge fan of things built well, this this is just a little “chunk” of heaven. If ur interested in pressing once in awhile, this is the shit, I squished a little to hard, my guess the temp was ok, but im gonna go a little easier😏

Thanx for visiting my grow

The Mac1 is getting a little frosty
1672575754467.png

The AppleFritter is the heaviest
1672575844839.png

Watermelon Zkittle is waiting for the nutes to inoculate ☺️ but doing well
1672576119236.png

They aren’t going through a ton of water, but it looks like they are taking 4gallons between the 3 of them. Ok, steady as she goes approaching the close of week4, and on to week5 👍🏽

I cant wait to smash 💥 them all 😂
Great pics. :thumb:
Love a good frost, hehe.
Have a great day my friend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

They are starting to throw off some very nice smells, i was out in my backyard where i vent without a filter, yum is all i can say😂
The aroma is where it's at for me. Like flowers in a garden. I love it. I'm going to stagger my runs a bit so I can keep it flowering all the time

The aroma is where it's at for me. Like flowers in a garden. I love it. I'm going to stagger my runs a bit so I can keep it flowering all the time

The new thing is these freakin dabs, the taste is something else. The ratio of material requires a healthy amount of weed on hand. My pressing of 6g gave me a yield of 2g of rosin, which for me is fine.

Stay well man !

I cant wait to smash this current crop. The Dabpress people send along a neat little collection holder which, i’ll be getting another one after a few more grows.

So, bud rot stories, and RH issues definitely make me worry about my tent, wts i moved all my fans below the LED so the buds have a better chance of shedding moisture…
My rh was 99% , totally my fault.
Keep your tent in check you should be ok.
I've never had it in a tent.
The greenhouse went through the roof at night with the vents closed.
I should have run a dehuey instead 9f a heater.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Air flow is everything! When the humidity was 90% and the temps well over a 100 this summer. I had major issues, even lost one to rot but didn't notice till harvest.

Fresh air intake full power, tent flaps open, expelling stale air. 2 10in fans circling the air in the tent. Cyclone effect. My tent looked like a powder puff girl all swollen! Lmfao
Screenshot_20230103_075602_Google.jpg

looks great in there. super dialed in.

Interesting question regarding lites. So right now im at about 35 DLI and Par is 800ish.
If i raise the power to 80% i will def have to raise the lite a little to dial in the DLI/Par so it isnt a crazy increase . I can remain where i am for now til they recover from the pruning, and kinda let them finishing their stretch and see where it is then….the lite is at 15”, if they are done stretching when they hit the 3wk point (wednesday) i can lower the lite a little to increase the DLI, i think i have options☺️

The more i read about the effects of too much lite and the power of the Fold8, i’d rather be conservative on the lite for now, maybe after a few grows i’ll ride the razors edge of enough lite and too much lite

15" is a bit close in flower but nothing drastic. if you're growing by DLI i'd just stick with it and keep to the recommended levels. nothing i see suggests you should change it.

generic height recommendations are 24" in veg and 18" flower. as far as dimming levels you should be about 80% by the end of veg and ramp to 90 - 95% thru flower. then adjust your DLI by height. it's good to have some extra headroom going in to flower. i wouldn't run the rig at 100% to prolong it's lifespan. that 5% adds years to the emitters.

if you grow the lazy way ( like me ) you can run the entire grow at 24 inches, and raise the light as the plants grow up to the 18 inch mark while you go. at end of final stretch in flower, just leave it at the 18 inch mark, or lower if you find that comfy for the plants.

edit : there are bleaching and light damage issues specific to led if you overdo it. it can look like genetic issues, and 'burn' that is unrelated to heat.

Back
Top Bottom