Slurriclone! SlurriMom! Call It What You Wish

you left a lot more on than I ever did and I'd say it works in your favour. the fact the pot is getting light is great.

While in flower each 5gal pot was getting roughly a bit more than a gallon of water every 3days, should i do a topdress and give it a gallon ??
Last time i watered was a week ago

I've failed doing this more than I've succeeded so I'm eagerly watching and learning from you.
I'd just give a light watering for now. You can always add more in a few days.

I had a decent reveg in a 5 gallon that grew to be the same size as it was prior to revegging and was flowered again -
no transplanting or anything. It was a bit surprising that it didn't get root bound and choke itself out.
Had her in a fabric pot so i mean that helps with airpruning i guess, but im curious if the plant focuses on growing foliage more than roots once it's back in veg. Without seeing what' happening down there it's just speculation.

edit: Found some pictures of that plant.
0.jpg

1.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg

img_7.jpg

i_3.jpg
img_1.jpg
img_9.jpg

I don't have much experience revegging but I do know that once you flip to flower new root growth stops with the hormone change, so when you put it back in veg you're trying to change the hormones back as well. That takes time so don't try to rush it.

That's why you don't see much happening for a while. You've totally screwed up the plant's normal progression and it takes some time for her to figure it out.

So I agree with @Regrowth , take it easy on the watering for a bit as you can always add more in a few days but, too much too soon and you suffocate her and make turning her around that much more difficult.

:popcorn:

I don't have much experience revegging but I do know that once you flip to flower new root growth stops with the hormone change, so when you put it back in veg you're trying to change the hormones back as well. That takes time so don't try to rush it.

That's why you don't see much happening for a while. You've totally screwed up the plant's normal progression and it takes some time for her to figure it out.

So I agree with @Regrowth , take it easy on the watering for a bit as you can always add more in a few days but, too much too soon and you suffocate her and make turning her around that much more difficult.

:popcorn:
Thanx man, yup, she’s literally motionless Lol, i have enough flower, and more drying, so its nice to have a plant with no real demands, gotta say its pretty easy☺️

The pot is pretty heavy with a gallon of water, if she makes it to next weekend, and its nice and light by then, i may have unlocked a method of watering a revegge and a topdress method too, but im not there yet🙄

I think starting out the way you are with limited intervention is definitely the way to go. You'll establish a baseline that you can compare to in the future if you want to try monkeying around with different things like removing the buds once the plant has generated its own new leaves, etc, but having that baseline is an important step otherwise you'll never learn anything if the variables are different every run.

if you want to try monkeying around

Easily one of my favorite phrases, im cracking up over here 😂😂😂

Thanx again for the encouragement, it always helps to have more eyes on stuff than just mine.

I did give her a gallon of water, she definitely needed it the pot was light for sure, while in the tent i saw dozens of little green “things” popping out of everywhere, also encouraging ☺️ So i’ll stay the course, and im into week3 of re-veg ✌🏽

Just for my own notes the DLI/30, the PAR/450 which is a mid veg DLI/PAR, like 60watts. Im using these LED•Quantam boards i got off of eBay like 3yrs ago, and they are on a 18/6 schedule. This is all in my little 2x4 seedling tent with an ac infinity 4” inline fan (2 setting very low) and 69wifi controler. I have a tall oscillating fan 24/7……✌🏽

And i just added two signatures!!!!

I suspect you're past the danger zone now regarding watering. Too easy to over water a plant in transition but if your's is starting g to grow new leaves she should be back on track and treated like a normal veg plant.

Well done. :thumb:

I suspect you're past the danger zone now regarding watering. Too easy to over water a plant in transition but if your's is starting g to grow new leaves she should be back on track and treated like a normal veg plant.

Well done. :thumb:

Thanx man, to be honest when i was trimming and decided to save the Slurricane i had no idea how really cool the buds were… im so glad the Slurricane was the one that made it! Im into week 2 of curing and it looks pretty solid :ganjamon:

Onward and upward

My buddy bought me three slurricane seeds, so my hope was to get him a couple solid clones for this summer

Back
Top Bottom