The70's 2nd Grow! 3 Strains, 3 Plants

I've only used Grove bags. Once they settle to 60-63% I just leave them in the bag for 3-4 weeks and they're ready to smoke. In the bag they stay in the 58-62% range with no packs, too, so they continue to cure for months. I have year-old bud in a grove bag that is fantastic.

BTW, no need to wait for curing/burping to squish. 60ish percent is perfect for squishing and I've loved my fresh-dried rosin :roorrip:

I've only used Grove bags. Once they settle to 60-63% I just leave them in the bag for 3-4 weeks and they're ready to smoke. In the bag they stay in the 58-62% range with no packs, too, so they continue to cure for months. I have year-old bud in a grove bag that is fantastic.

BTW, no need to wait for curing/burping to squish. 60ish percent is perfect for squishing and I've loved my fresh-dried rosin :roorrip:

Ahhh so burping gets rid of first month gases, i see…. My RH is on the rise which my hope will settle at 60% eventually.

I like my glass jars 🫙 ❤️

I love fresh dryed rosin, it swirls my 🧠

Good day all, hope everyone is well. I cant believe it was 60° yesterday 🌞

My buds have been in jars 🫙 for a week and so far so good. The buds are like rocks Lol, cant wait to press some.

I was watching some videos of the guy i follow on youtube and it seems im on par with his grows as far as yield is concerned, i thought mine were a little light, but not the case.

Good day all, hope everyone is well. I cant believe it was 60° yesterday 🌞

My buds have been in jars 🫙 for a week and so far so good. The buds are like rocks Lol, cant wait to press some.

I was watching some videos of the guy i follow on youtube and it seems im on par with his grows as far as yield is concerned, i thought mine were a little light, but not the case.
Cant be a bad thing mate. Great work

Hey guys, well my Apple Fritter has been sitting around for 2 months, i have enjoyed many dabs but haven’t rolled a joint yet🤷‍♂️

I’ll start by saying thank you to all of you, this is the freakin coolest hobby, thanx for contributing to my new fav hobby!

So as i was pulling apart this little rock hard bud, the smells were so intense, the bud is very very sticky, and just a resin factory. My slow dry at 60% had a lot to do with maintaining terpines, and thanx again for teaching me this.

So i get the big stalk out of the center of the bud and ground up a joints worth. Super gooey grind for sure, the smell is F’ing intoxicating. Rolling in a 1-1/4 zigzag was like rolling wet weed, it was insane😂

The buzz is just plain nuts, theres no slow build up, its hammer 🔨 to the head right away, in a good waythrilled with this grow, shoukd have kept her and revegged her and grew a pound of this stuff Lol i have more seeds, could get close with another grow

1680742294970.png

Hey guys, well my Apple Fritter has been sitting around for 2 months, i have enjoyed many dabs but haven’t rolled a joint yet🤷‍♂️

I’ll start by saying thank you to all of you, this is the freakin coolest hobby, thanx for contributing to my new fav hobby!

So as i was pulling apart this little rock hard bud, the smells were so intense, the bud is very very sticky, and just a resin factory. My slow dry at 60% had a lot to do with maintaining terpines, and thanx again for teaching me this.

So i get the big stalk out of the center of the bud and ground up a joints worth. Super gooey grind for sure, the smell is F’ing intoxicating. Rolling in a 1-1/4 zigzag was like rolling wet weed, it was insane😂

The buzz is just plain nuts, theres no slow build up, its hammer 🔨 to the head right away, in a good waythrilled with this grow, shoukd have kept her and revegged her and grew a pound of this stuff Lol i have more seeds, could get close with another grow

1680742294970.png
They’re beautiful!

Congrats man and a fun read! Isn’t it as you say just the best hobby? Although my first experience with rosin I made from my own grown last night was umm, hardcore!

Look forward to seeing what’s next!

Nick

They’re beautiful!

Congrats man and a fun read! Isn’t it as you say just the best hobby? Although my first experience with rosin I made from my own grown last night was umm, hardcore!

Look forward to seeing what’s next!

Nick

Funny u mention next grow☺️Just got my
seeds….. GG4,Sourdiesel,whitewidow. Probably not til june

Back
Top Bottom