Slurriclone! SlurriMom! Call It What You Wish

sweet. glad she made it. i agree with cutting and training to get the auxin flow working in your favour.

:goodjob:

New word in my vocabulary

1708604889665.png

when we top or train the plants we're forcing the auxins to be distributed equally to multiple branches.
that breaks the apical dominance towards growing a single cola and we get a few equally sized ones instead.

I had a plant nearly die on me last spring and had to cut it back.
there was just a tiny bit of green left near the base of the plant and in a way looked a lot like yours with the extra stems.
anyway, the thing kind of stalled for a month and it wasn't until I trimmed the stems back that the lower growth actually started to grow. i knew about auxins but didn't really think bare branches would have such an impact. definitely did.

when we top or train the plants we're forcing the auxins to be distributed equally to multiple branches.
that breaks the apical dominance towards growing a single cola and we get a few equally sized ones instead.

I had a plant nearly die on me last spring and had to cut it back.
there was just a tiny bit of green left near the base of the plant and in a way looked a lot like yours with the extra stems.
anyway, the thing kind of stalled for a month and it wasn't until I trimmed the stems back that the lower growth actually started to grow. i knew about auxins but didn't really think bare branches would have such an impact. definitely did.

Gotcha, interesting little hobby we have. This hobby really is an adventure, i dont think it ends

What a difference a week makes. I was away and my son was keeping an eye on Mom. Week6
1709211030192.jpeg

I have some yellowing on the tops, could be the nutes are slow getting to em from the top dress just a week ago, coukd be the lites are a bit much, so i raised em last nite.
I hate to over steer, so im gonna just watch her over the next week, it was top dressed and i gave her, her weekly PH’d gallon of water….time’ll tell

1709211229276.png

1709211283939.png

Well done great patience. Will you be taking clones? I once did a reveg mother but only 1x. Did it for the clones then flowered it out and let her feed my worm compost pile.

Good day! Yessir, after i took a look at my last grow i thought, “wouldn’t a tent chuck full of these be great” !!!!!

I may take a clone by itself and keep that around, not sure just yet, but she’s coming along, if she continues on course with yellowing leaves, i’ll CalMag+ her like i did during veg with another plant.

Thanx for stopping by 🤟🏽

This is for my own notes, i had the lights up too high power wise, i lowered it to a reasonable level, and raised the lights physically
1709401215031.png

1709401246672.png

Now i do not have a fancy PAR meter, i use my iphone and a diffuser and the Photone app, which has worked well for me, i may even get the dedicated diffuser they sell. It was reviewed online and the reviewer sold me on it ☺️

I never transplanted that one I showed you and it still did surprisingly well.
At the same time the plant might like it. Really up to you. You gonna flower it again?

I wont be flowering it, im looking to just grab a bunch of clones. This strain was a horrible “presser” meaning 9g only got me a gram of rosin, but its a dynamite joint rolling bud.

With having (4) clones, i’ll press a little rosin, the taste is amazing

1710802141133.jpeg

So far all the leaves and stems are growing out of the old buds, they are very fragile and break off easily 😬

Im hoping eventually stems will grow out of the branches and grow a little sturdier , or maybe not Lol

Im starting to see serrated leaves out of the top, she’s had quite a go of things over the last 2 months

Back
Top Bottom