Agree with Fish on this one looking good and you will only want to see a male once unless you are into breeding. Looking good .

thanx hun! and i might save the pollen if it turns male.... but dont have another plant growing so wouldnt want the pollen to "go bad" if you will lol

Nice grow!! Im at 3 and a half weeks in myself and Im a tad behind where your girl is lol. Im rooting for her
thanx love!! n i will check your grow out as well

Day 29 guys... Last night was the first night of 12/12... I woo continue to use the light set up i have and at the end of the week i will replace 1 6500k bulb with a 2700k bulb until i have 3 2700k and 1 6500k i will be sacrificing lumens for spectrum... But seeing i did well with vegging with 2700k for the first couple weeks i don't mind lol! I will also drop down to weekly updates every Friday instead of everyday.... Unless something major happens... Anyway pictures :)
20121201_124557.jpg
20121201_124613.jpg
20121201_124621.jpg
20121201_124654.jpg
20121201_124658.jpg

I agree Love the pic from under the leaves...... makes me think of paradise.....lol:tokin:

Lol thanx suga!! And it would be oh so lovely to kick Back under one of the fan leaves enjoying your favorite bud lol

its so green:clap:

If I could post pics I could show you exactly what you're looking for. I monitor my plants closely and I have them from the size of a needle point to clusters.

thanx... im pretty sure what im looking at is a pre-flower.... my phone is good just not that good to get a macro shot that clear.... lol but soon enough i can get a clear shot of whats under them pants lol!

just a mini update.... gave Mystique some water yesterday.... and i see lots of new growth already.... n a more enhanced smell!! not too strong just when i walk by the fridge smells sooo fresh lol :high-five: :slide::hookah::popcorn::yummy: oh yea also :welcome::welcome::welcome: to the random guy that posted on my thread and asked how to upload pics.... and didnt comment on the grow lol! its cool tho

Very similar to how I'd have to grow if I'm able to start here soon. Gotta convince the better half. Lol. Good luck with the rest of the grow, it's looking great so far. I'm looking forward to seeing those buds grow.

Very similar to how I'd have to grow if I'm able to start here soon. Gotta convince the better half. Lol. Good luck with the rest of the grow, it's looking great so far. I'm looking forward to seeing those buds grow.

your in luck:) just start talking about how much monies your going to save and how you will be able to spend more time around the house as you wont be roaming the streets late at night trying to score from the man:)

Back
Top Bottom