Newbie to the site, but not to growing

bruce777

420 Member
Hi! I am new to the site, but not a new grower. This is what I grew this year... think I got some great genetics! :)

20210919_102540.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @bruce777

Wow, I take it this isn't your first time around a tree? :rofl:
Do you just grow outdoors or do you grow indoors also?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

@bruce777 , as my fellow members stated above, Welcome 420.
As an outdoor grower myself, your plant simply blew my socks off, she is magnificent. Would love to know your technique if you should be so kind to share.
Stay safe

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Yes I have been growing for 25 year

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Yes, I have been growing for 25 years and have grown indoors, outdoors, hydroponically, and even some guerilla back in the day. 😆 Now I have a medical license, and try to grow fewer but larger plants. I also do large food gardens as well as have over 200 varieties of house plants! Nature truly is awesome 😊

Thank you! That grow bag is a 400 gallon :) I saw other guys do it on the internet, so I thought I would try it for myself to see what would happen. I have done it for a few years now with a couple of other strains, and it has worked out pretty well.
That’s got to be the biggest bag I ever seen, I thought 100 was as big as they came. CL🍀

Hi! I am new to the site, but not a new grower. This is what I grew this year... think I got some great genetics! :)

20210919_102540.jpg
Woohooo :woohoo: she is amazing.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom