Nkwow's Legal Grow 1st Ever Attempt: Soil With All-In-One Feed Indoors

Day 73 and I saw a couple amber thrics on the remaining 2 ladies so they got the axe. I didn't even think to take pictures until they were hanging but I will post weight and some pictures after trimming. I want to thank you all for the help and I can't wait to make a few adjustments and start the next grow. I am thinking maybe I will just go with 2 plants so that I can really focus on LST and that way everything will be easy to get to but i am open to suggestions. here are the seeds I will be choosing next strains from if anyone wants to see something specific.
15741238353956901954049018006057.jpg

I just remembered that I never posted what I ended up with. I'm happy with the results with this being my first grow and just using tap water. Thank you everyone that helped along the way. I am going to make a few adjustments and go on a Christmas vacation before I drop more seeds. Final dry weights at 60-62% rh are...
NYC D 54 grams
GG 86 grams
CBD LP 114 grams
The GG buds are by far the best looking and densest but they all smell good and taste good. I'm excited to see what happens once they are fully cured. I am thinking about making some salve or lotion out of the CBD LP but I am still looking for a recipe. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom