No Growth Since Day 1

TryingToDo

Hello. I am trying to grow auto purple haze.
My current setup:
450W MH. 70W Vantilator. 1m x 1m x 2m homemade grow room with foil reflectors ( I know aint sufficient yet its the only option.)
My soil is called Mixflor I bought from local market. It has hummus, peat, perlit and organic nutrients in it. It has 5,8-6,8 pH (I didn't measure it is indicated on packet.)
It had some issues when germinating this seed. At It sprout with shell on it. I took it off gently with tweezers and didn't give it any harm as It did grow massively first day. IThen it stopped I mean nearly stopped it hasn't grew a bit. Its day 5 it's still same. It sprout in final pot cuz last time I killed my Super Skunk while transplating. I didn't give any water since yesterday when I give probably about 7-10 ml water with 7,5 pH level. Water had waited in grow room with open lid for a while so shocking the plant with cold water isn't issue.
I thought my problem could be about high intensity light so I decided to give it a day with 75 W 6400K CFL. By this method I was able to raise humidity to %50 and decrease temp to 25 C. Nothing has changed.
With MH temp is about 29 C with %35 humidity
With CFL temp is about 25C with 50% humidity
I can't find out the problem. Its really upsetting me help me find out please !
Leaves generally pointing up with %30 angle.
Day 1:

Day 5:

The plants look healthy. They haven't stopped growing, but you can't see the growth. They are growing more and bigger roots. Within a week or so you should see the above ground parts of the plant get bigger.

The plants look healthy. They haven't stopped growing, but you can't see the growth. They are growing more and bigger roots. Within a week or so you should see the above ground parts of the plant get bigger.
When I compare with other journals I see plants almost 6-7x Bigger plants with same conditions. This makes me think bad

I'm really relaxed with this pic thanks :)
Thought you would be. Most people would've potted mine a few days ago, don't usually go this long but I'm having an experiment. As long as the plant looks healthy then the roots are healthy. She'll start growing up in a few days once the roots get settled.
Mine will stay tiny for the next month in 4 inch cubes but will have an enormously overdeveloped root system so they'll grow twice as fast when I plant them and have much bigger buds than if I'd just planted straight away. It's all about patience mate.

Thought you would be. Most people would've potted mine a few days ago, don't usually go this long but I'm having an experiment. As long as the plant looks healthy then the roots are healthy. She'll start growing up in a few days once the roots get settled.
Mine will stay tiny for the next month in 4 inch cubes but will have an enormously overdeveloped root system so they'll grow twice as fast when I plant them and have much bigger buds than if I'd just planted straight away. It's all about patience mate.
Ow so you mean that I would get bigger buds thanks to patient. :)

Ow so you mean that I would get bigger buds thanks to patient. :)
By using transplant methods yes. Well, you get a better root system from potting up so provided you don't fuck anything else up. I've done side by side on autos before to test my theory. Was a definite improvement on the transplanted Vs straight into pot. Not much, bout 15% extra on the transplanted ones which is good for a 70 day auto. There's always the chance of transplant shock though and the cubes I use are a bit tricky but only takes a few attempts to figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom