Noreastfog, 12 Pot Ebb & Grow, First Ever Grow

Rolling on the floor laughing!

:rofl:

At the rate I'm going I'm going to be watching you and Slo harvesting pounds of awesome bud. McBudz will have two/perhaps three harvests in by then, and I'll be out trying to score some "Mexican brown" ditch weed.

LOL, because I will have been the guinea pig for posting every mistake and obstacle that I'm encountering.

It's all good. I'm having fun doing it.

Thanks for watching!

Peace NEF
SF

been there, done that, still there, doing it. keep your chin up and it will all come together. find what works and stick with it. it all smokes better than the mexi-dirt.
:ganjamon:

At least you have a good sense of humor about it. You really need to with this hobby. Lessons learned. Fem'd to clones ;) ;) With your setup you will be putting my little garden to shame in no time ;)

it's not the size of your garden that is impressive.

its the combination of health, uniformity, and turnover rate that's quite impressive. :Rasta:

looking great bro...

first its air cooled hoods, then its something else, then its something else, do we ever run out of things to buy for this hobby? if so let me know, cause i can think of about $10,000 worth of stuff i could buy tomorrow and I could still find more next week.

looking great bro...

first its air cooled hoods, then its something else, then its something else, do we ever run out of things to buy for this hobby? if so let me know, cause i can think of about $10,000 worth of stuff i could buy tomorrow and I could still find more next week.

And that's only part of what makes it fun...

I love your comment on the "quality" of McBudz garden. Just the other night I was relaxing in my room gazing at the girls, and it struck me symmetry and uniformity be damned it will all smoke the same in my pipe :bongrip: I will know more for my next grow and so on, and so on...

Which is why I continue to return to the "How to Grow MJ- Everything You Need to Know..." pages.

:peacetwo:

DAMN!! lookin good, Those are some sweet bushes you have there. One thing I would suggest before you get too far into your flowering cycle, is to prune away some of the bottom branches. They will mostly just yield popcorn, they waste your plants energy, and it's nice to get good air flow under the canopy. Other than that, looks like you got it handled.

Hey Slo, I am planning to do a little trim, down low so to speak. I continue to reference back to your Blue Dream journal, IDK if it's just me but I seem to identify striking parallels. I don't think I'm going to attempt "supercropping" Just too inexperienced. Anyway, for my first grow any yield will be amazing.

Hey Slo, I am planning to do a little trim, down low so to speak. I continue to reference back to your Blue Dream journal, IDK if it's just me but I seem to identify striking parallels. I don't think I'm going to attempt "supercropping" Just too inexperienced. Anyway, for my first grow any yield will be amazing.

Your sidebranching looks good, you probably don't need to supercropp. I did it so I could obtain nice bushes, looks like you're already there. I was also a little bit intimidated, so I only did 2 of the plants. I did 4 more because I was amazed at how fast the side branches started growing, and how fast the collapsed branch repaired itself. I defiantly have noticed a lot of similarities, I mean we both had the same mentors. haha. Take care man, and keep up the good work!!

The girls are looking FINE :yummy:

Still growing / filling in. And lots of PRE-buds. After my panic the other day I did more reading. I had read that before, But, that + experience = knowledge.

I now have a more dramatic light on, lights off temp diff. On = 83, Off = 61.

To my eyes it doesn't seem to stress the girls. Perhaps that is what is triggering the pre-buds.

I haven't decided what day to flip the switch, but Fri will be 4 weeks of veg.

I will miss them for 30 hrs, Hard to contain the excitement :Rasta: :smokin:

I just gave the girls a little "bikini" trim. Given the fact that I don't know anything about trimming / pruning (from experience) I hope things are okay. I wasn't able to lollipop them I just freed up some air space at the bottom. I also removed some of the large fan leaves .

Is there a recovery time I should leave them, or is it okay to proceed with switch to bloom tomorrow?

NEF

hey noreastfog nice 2 hear from a fellow new hydro grower !!

Those blueberry's are lookin mint mate , ide flip em 2 flower asap imo there gunna be monsters or u wont av enuff light to penetrate the bottoms of the plants even tho ya using 2000watts if i read correctly !!
i agree with slosmoking on the trimming & pruning thread , dont worry bowt trimming or pruning at the condition there in they,ll be fine , if ya plants are about 12" ide trim the bottom 4" to 6" this aint a god given rule its just wat worked for me !!
ile be keeping an eye out on this journal & :welldone: so far hope it goes well for ya !! if ya wanting any advice or help just giz a shout :peace:

Nobodies even going to pretend with this one :thanks:

I wish I could take credit but I didnt make it up. The local hydro shop that started us on this journey produced that sage advice. He was very specific about everything and he made sure it wasnt open to discussion. I miss him and his wifes advice. They are in non extradition retirement...true story
he has influenced several members by proxy and spreading the word. I hope you share that with every grower you can.

I wish I could take credit but I didnt make it up. The local hydro shop that started us on this journey produced that sage advice. He was very specific about everything and he made sure it wasnt open to discussion. I miss him and his wifes advice. They are in non extradition retirement...true story
he has influenced several members by proxy and spreading the word. I hope you share that with every grower you can.

I'm down with it!

Wish (we) could give it some type of "proper" name for the technique. In honor of them of course.

Love the 30!

SF

Hey NorEast,
Good to see your off to a great start! North East representing! Just got caught up, your in good hads here, I've been on a few differant forums, and this is definately the best, and most helpful. Keep it up bro, cant wait to watch the magic happen! Let those bitches bloom!!! Your gonna be in blueberry heavin in no time, enjoy!!!!:bravo::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom