Northern Lights auto - How long left?

I was reading something earlier about using your leaves to show your nute level when flushing. They are still pretty green. I would give it time to really flush and finish properly. Good luck!

Sent from mikeytv

hi mikey tv no its not the plants in pics above, iv got 4 other fem northern lights in flush now just wondering what final ppm meter reading is safe enough to chop, heard the leaves trick but iv had plants that have stayed green for 2-3 weeks on pure water before turning
thanks for the reply

Hopefully someone more experienced can give you a good answer on the flushing. I don't have all that much experience in soil.

I wouldn't have flushed just yet, personally. You will lose an unacceptable amount of potency if you fail to let them ripen all the way. Since they are already flushed, I'd probably just let them go for 2 more weeks and see what happens

Throw away your calendar. It doesn't matter how many weeks it takes. The girls will tell you when they are ready by studying all the trichomes and making sure that nearly all of them are cloudy or amber - not clear. Also, most of those white hairs should start dying and turning a brown/red color when ripe.

Also, over-ripening cannabis isn't really a concern. It's not gonna spoil if it goes a week or 2 past prime. In my opinion, 2 weeks late would be less risky than a week early.

Early harvest equals a dramatic reduction in THC.

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.

the plants im talking about flushing is these plants
these are my fem n/l. not the autos
also there in coco/perlite mix
and these smell strong! especially when the lights go of and the temp drops the smell instantly comes out
IMG_20170228_120600.jpg
IMG_20170228_120514.jpg

Back
Top Bottom