Not 12/21/12 The Last Hoorah 2046

well today my son has turned 18 and he dont know what he wants.He's a boy and he's a man. He is in the middle with out any plans. he's 18 and he likes it:)

well today my son has turned 18 and he dont know what he wants.He's a boy and he's a man. He is in the middle with out any plans. he's 18 and he likes it:)

Good weed to him too. I hope you refrained from naming him Alice.

Hey Fish Man ! I feel the same about you as I do Mc ....You are a Hall of Famer in my book too ! You do have a F#@*ed up sense of humor but that kind of makes us like peas in a pod and kind of like the pot calling the kettle black !:cheesygrinsmiley: Have a Great Weekend Brother

:thanks:
Hey Fish Man ! I feel the same about you as I do Mc ....You are a Hall of Famer in my book too ! You do have a F#@*ed up sense of humor but that kind of makes us like peas in a pod and kind of like the pot calling the kettle black !:cheesygrinsmiley: Have a Great Weekend Brother
yes I do:)

hope he dont kick my teeth in the mud the blood, guts and the beer:)

That's funny, have you ever listened to johnnys last music he produced before he died?, man, that dude was reflectin on shit! BTW, he was never in folsom prison.............uncle harold had an "A" number and they woulda been there at the same time. Uncle harold...bless his heart was a bank robber, claims to have gotten 300, got caught for three, and did the time on one of em under his brothers identity....LOL....oooooeeeeeyaaa! Uncle harold also kidnapped the sherriff and held him hostage for three days....they got drunk and harold said he liked the sherriff so he let him go...even dropped his gun a hundred yards from where he let him outta the car. When the state police found harold they got a call from the sherriff with strict orders that harold NOT be harmed..............you can't divorce your family....LOLOLOL

That's funny, have you ever listened to johnnys last music he produced before he died?, man, that dude was reflectin on shit! BTW, he was never in folsom prison.............uncle harold had an "A" number and they woulda been there at the same time. Uncle harold...bless his heart was a bank robber, claims to have gotten 300, got caught for three, and did the time on one of em under his brothers identity....LOL....oooooeeeeeyaaa! Uncle harold also kidnapped the sherriff and held him hostage for three days....they got drunk and harold said he liked the sherriff so he let him go...even dropped his gun a hundred yards from where he let him outta the car. When the state police found harold they got a call from the sherriff with strict orders that harold NOT be harmed..............you can't divorce your family....LOLOLOL

MC are you from the south lol. In my hometown a sherrif got shot and killed
the next day the song I shot the sherrif came out lol.
[video=youtube;tRgcwT9X2J8]
[/video]

after clapton or marley?
MC are you from the south lol. In my hometown a sherrif got shot and killed
the next day the song I shot the sherrif came out lol.
[video=youtube;tRgcwT9X2J8]
[/video]

yes I am going to take pics of the babies now!
wished my state would consider something too:)
Fish are you ever gonna start your new journal??? LOL. I wish I could start 1.
I read this state is gonna introduce medical again and I hope the chickens dont
run out the room like they did last time. They are scared of their own shadows here lol.

so I started the new journal. but aint got no link untill Ms kitty or 420 girl help me PLEASE
so for buck here is some pics of the smoke I harvested:)2046
SAM_03473.JPG
SAM_0346.JPG
SAM_03443.JPG
SAM_03432.JPG
SAM_03422.JPG
SAM_03412.JPG
SAM_03352.JPG
SAM_0333.JPG
and here is a preview of the new grow.
the medibomb and nl x big bud also the chia bob and bamahead
SAM_03371.JPG
SAM_03402.JPG
SAM_03512.JPG
SAM_03522.JPG
SAM_03492.JPG
SAM_03482.JPG

they got a Don King chia? WOW wonder what that looks like groin? I want one:)

Back
Top Bottom