IMG_20190307_105229.jpg
IMG_20190307_105223.jpg
IMG_20190117_201615.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190117_201532.jpg
    IMG_20190117_201532.jpg
    415.3 KB · Views: 16
Looks good

Do u have a y enzyme cleaners like hydroguard or z7, z9 in Kanuckistan.... I use both

How are u starting the seedlings? I'm not a fan of rockwool, to easy to drown seedlings

1/4 strength nutes till about 4th node, I max at 1/2 strength in GH Flora Trio myself, works well

Water at bottom of net pot till roots show in water, then drop to 2" below netpot

Hmm what else.....

What water, tap or RO? If tap watch for pH fluxuation due to possible buffers in tap water

Good luck, holler if u have questions

Looks good

Do u have a y enzyme cleaners like hydroguard or z7, z9 in Kanuckistan.... I use both

How are u starting the seedlings? I'm not a fan of rockwool, to easy to drown seedlings

1/4 strength nutes till about 4th node, I max at 1/2 strength in GH Flora Trio myself, works well

Water at bottom of net pot till roots show in water, then drop to 2" below netpot

Hmm what else.....

What water, tap or RO? If tap watch for pH fluxuation due to possible buffers in tap water

Good luck, holler if u have questions
Thanks Chris.. hydroguard is only sold in the USA I think so import charges and postage cost a lot more than the product lol. and I live in the UK.. I’ve got the flora Kleen in my shopping basket, I think that’s got hydrogen peroxide in it for cleaning out buckets and pipes etc.. what other additives would you recommend to go with the flora trio mate?
I’ve heard that mammoth p and house and garden roots excelurator are top products but expensive! What’s your views on those mate?
I’ll be using RO water as theirs a garden centre just down the road and will sell really cheap water.
I was thinking about using jiffy plugs but not sure as don’t want peat etc running through the system clogging pipes and fucking up my pump.. what do you use?
Are you running an RDWC setup then Chris?
C02?
Fan controllers?
So many questions lol!!
Seed wise as I’m going autos I’m favouring FastBuds or Mephisto seeds.. what do you think?
My other half won’t let me grow in the house, so I’m setting up in the garden shed, so I need to buy a chiller, which ain’t cheap.. ive already spent over £700 so it’s not cheap.. but you only have to buy everything once lol..

Keep the additives simple till u understand what the plants ask for

Trio and calmag is plenty and an enzyme cleaner

I do dwc buckets, easier to control each plant and adjust each ones nutes if needed
C02 isn't needed, yer outside

Hey Kirby welcome to 420Mag! :ganjamon:Awesome setup! What genetics are you looking at running? :yummy: Start up a grow journal so we can tag along your journey!
Check out this link to help you find your way around here:
Helpful Links For New Members
Looking forward to your grow!
See you around :Namaste: Happy growing

Hey Kirby welcome to 420Mag! :ganjamon:Awesome setup! What genetics are you looking at running? :yummy: Start up a grow journal so we can tag along your journey!
Check out this link to help you find your way around here:
Helpful Links For New Members
Looking forward to your grow!
See you around :Namaste: Happy growing
@irie lion.. Thnx for the intro.. Genetics wise I'm a first time grower and looking at autos.. I like the look of fastbuds, mephisto or RQS.. do you have any auto recommendations dude?

Sorry Kirby unfortunately iv'e got no Auto recommendations - the last auto i grew was in 2017 which was Red Poison by Sweet Seeds. There are so many auto growers around here i am confident someone can point you in the direction soon. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom