Novice Grower Needs Help

Lol MD, I'm very aware of that fact. I'm just too serious. I guess that is how my constant pain has changed me.
I'm sorry. Pain is the worst. Hey let me check something for your first don't cull her just yet!

420-magazine-mobile93102877.jpg

I'm allergic so I totally understand. I known you need meds but a life in pain is better than being in the hospital, right? Do what's best for you and your health

I'm allergic so I totally understand. I known you need meds but a life in pain is better than being in the hospital, right? Do what's best for you and your health .

Sometimes I wonder. Oh well, I'll clean the box tomorrow. Maybe put this growing thing on the back burner until I do more research. Thanks to everyone!

Sometimes I wonder. Oh well, I'll clean the box tomorrow. Maybe put this growing thing on the back burner until I do more research. Thanks to everyone!
Remember air flow is your best friend. Don't be a stranger. We'll help any way we can! Best wishes

I'm growing in a box so how do I increase air flow? The box is sealed.
Computer fan! One down low and another up higher on the opposite side

Oh Good! But yes very likely. If you have a fan blowing out your on track! Just be sure there's a hole for air to pull in from. If not maybe look at making one. Pushing air out is easier than pulling it in. So if you have one fan you want it blowing the air out. A passive (non fan) intake is needed though. And you you have a spare one to help air in great just be sure to use the strong fan for exhaust and the smaller for intake

Oh Good! But yes very likely. If you have a fan blowing out your on track! Just be sure there's a hole for air to pull in from. If not maybe look at making one. Pushing air out is easier than pulling it in. So if you have one fan you want it blowing the air out. A passive (non fan) intake is needed though. And you you have a spare one to help air in great just be sure to use the strong fan for exhaust and the smaller for intake .

I see what you are saying but there is no fan for bringing in air. This box is designed to be used hydroponically so the air circulation comes from air stones. I tried two grows with the water and switched to soil the third attempt. So I guess it is back to hydro growing. Which is a pain the butt for me to get on the floor and tear the box apart every two weeks when the water has to be changed. .. This is a young persons game and I am not young.

Back
Top Bottom