Nutes: What To Use & How To Use Them Tutorial

Re: NUTES - What To Use and How to use them - Tutorial

I was wondering the same thing, do you have to buy everything on FF list? I bought the Tiger Bloom and Grow Big. The guy at the garden store had told me that Grow Big is for veg stage and Big Bloom was for flowering stage? Do I still need the Tiger Bloom? I am truly confused?

Big bloom should be used in all formates and yes you need tiger bloom in flower as well as open ses. Beastie bloomz and cha Ching

Folks- please keep in mind-- these charts are DIRECT from FOX FARMS...

Also-- "week one" is when your plant has it's FOURTH SET of true leaves-- not as a baby-

AND you MUST adjust it if using Fox Farms soil-- ALL of these schedules are for non-amended soils... or hydro (for the phasic feeds)

If using Ocean Forest and such, you do not need to feed them until they are almost ready for 12/12 or until after 4 weeks of vegging (after 4th leaf-set) SOME strains, Like Sharksbreath, G13 x Haze are Heavy eaters, and CAN handle it.. BUT: Most Afghani crosses, slow indica's and Berry crosses WILL DIE if over-fed... so please, spare your babies and use caution!

Have a question for someone about sugars....I bought some unsulphered molasses but don't really know how much to add. One girl is two weeks from harvest and I have two others that just went into flower a week ago. I watered all of them last weekend at a rate of two tsp per gallon of H2O. Everything looks fine just need some guidence. Should I use more? Less? Is there a better product for the $$? Also, any tips for pre-harvest?

Aw man, I wish i would have read this before I started, I am just starting growing two days ago for the first time in a hydro box, and I think I screwed up. Using GH products, I planted seeds and used the seedling/sprout levels of nutes on them from the beginning. Any suggestions? Think they will sprout? Any help would be appreciated!!

I got my nutrients from General Hydroponics:FloraNova Grow,FloraNova Bloom,Ripen
and are different from those written.How do i mix them weekly?

Follow the directions for how many ml per gallon of water. it all goes into the same gallon of water. You also want to be mixing a new batch about every two weeks to avoid PH trouble and disintegration of vital elements in the nutrients. I use Distilled water which is basically RO water which is best for watering and help keep a balanced PH level. Hope this helps :)

To clairfy "RO" water it is reverse osmosis. Look closely at the lable on the water and it will tell you if it is reverse osmosis or not.

I have a question and I am new to this site. Maybe you can tell me how to ask my questions and get the widest responces. I am a newbie

Hi superredbud,

First off, let me say :welcome: to :420:!

Now to address your question.

Visiting our FAQ section would be the best place to see if your question has already been asked. If that doesn't yield anything for you, try using our search function in a forum and type in some keywords that you are looking for.

If you still don't find what you are looking for, feel free to PM me. I will help to the best of my abilities!

Hope to see you around the site! Again, welcome to the community!

:Namaste:

I have a question and I am new to this site. Maybe you can tell me how to ask my questions and get the widest responces. I am a newbie

Hey everyone I was wondering if any of you had time if you could come check out my journal. I have a few questions that I need answered and I have pics and all. Thank you for any and all help!!! Link to my journal is in my signature.

I am using General Hydroponics Flora Nova Grow, what is the schedule for that and what else should i be using im in veg stage right now. Ive seen a grow feed chart at the site but was wondering what to use for my baby.

If you go to this site--https://generalhydroponics.com/site/index.php/resources/feeding_schedule/--There are 9 choices to choose from depending on what kind of grow you have going. Click on the one that is what you are doing and it will take you to a feeding schedule for that method. This site--https://generalhydroponics.com/category/documentation/feedcharts/--. It is one of the feeding schedules.

Back
Top Bottom