That's not a meal it's an experience Nunya! Way to go! Peach wood for the smoke mix! I haven't tried sourcing it but sounds like I'd like it. So how was the weed mix after the long sit? Well done brother!
The Peach wood is excellent.
I get it from a place called Fruitawood.

That particular weed mix is the best I've ever smoked as far as flavor.

I keep mine in mason jars either with a boveda 62 or if I get the rh perfect I might just vac seal them. Haven't had the pleasure of keeping anything more than a year or so. How do you store them?
I weigh out 29 grams into quart Mason jars with a 62% Boveda pack and put into a cooler or box to keep dark and store that in the most temperature stable room in the house that stays 69-71 degrees.

The Blueberry is just like hash right now

I weigh out 29 grams into quart Mason jars with a 62% Boveda pack and put into a cooler or box to keep dark and store that in the most temperature stable room in the house that stays 69-71 degrees.

The Blueberry is just like hash right now
Now's the time to hit it!
It's a good thing when the blueberry taste is just right. My blue dream cbd takes time before it really has a good taste now you mention it. On the other side, my lemon og candy peaked sometime before 9 months stored the same. Go figure.
Blueberry hash sounds great!
That's pretty close to what I do sans weighing. I fill them 3/4 or so.

Good morning Nunya. I've been running rootwise bio-phos and enzyme this run on your suggestion. So far it's going well. I got a surprise in the mail the other day, something I don't remember buying or even knowing about. It's buildasoils 2-10-5 build a bloom. It appears to be made from the right stuff and is "micronized". ? Have you any experience with it? It says to be used in concert with the bio-phos and horticultural coconut. Would they send me this just because it's a new product to try? Maybe I was a bit more stoned than I thought when I made the order.

Good morning Nunya. I've been running rootwise bio-phos and enzyme this run on your suggestion. So far it's going well. I got a surprise in the mail the other day, something I don't remember buying or even knowing about. It's buildasoils 2-10-5 build a bloom. It appears to be made from the right stuff and is "micronized". ? Have you any experience with it? It says to be used in concert with the bio-phos and horticultural coconut. Would they send me this just because it's a new product to try? Maybe I was a bit more stoned than I thought when I made the order.
You were probably stoned.
I've been using the Buildabloom for about 3 years, works great.
I am waiting for a shipment from Buildasoil right now in fact, supposed to be here with 414 pounds of stuff this morning and I got a 5 pound bag of Buildabloom.

I used some on my bell pepper plant this year and the damn thing shot up to 8.5' tall and I got 62 peppers off of it. I think the most I've gotten before from a bell pepper is like maybe 12-15 peppers and the plants usually don't get over 4 to 5' tall.
I also used a mini Hugelkultur pot this year too.
20200822_140010.jpg
20201026_162439.jpg

You were probably stoned.
I've been using the Buildabloom for about 3 years, works great.
I am waiting for a shipment from Buildasoil right now in fact, supposed to be here with 414 pounds of stuff this morning and I got a 5 pound bag of Buildabloom.

I used some on my bell pepper plant this year and the damn thing shot up to 8.5' tall and I got 62 peppers off of it. I think the most I've gotten before from a bell pepper is like maybe 12-15 peppers and the plants usually don't get over 4 to 5' tall.
I also used a mini Hugelkultur pot this year too.
20200822_140010.jpg
20201026_162439.jpg
Nice garden, and the bell peppers, Wow! Tomorrows watering day and I'm psyched! So the bag says x amount per gallon of water but doesn't mention frequency. I assume every 2 weeks along with the others?
Ugg, suckass shipping company just called and pushed delivery back to Tuesday.
I imagine half their drivers have Covid so probably shouldn't complain, lucky it even gets here.
Yep, it's freaking rampid now.

Nice garden, and the bell peppers, Wow! Tomorrows watering day and I'm psyched! So the bag says x amount per gallon of water but doesn't mention frequency. I assume every 2 weeks along with the others?

Yep, it's freaking rampid now.
Thanks.
I have taken that bell pepper plant and trying to overwinter it under the house.
I hooked up my old LED light to a timer under the house and I am giving it 5 hours or so of light everyday.
I Chopped it down to mostly about 18" or so and its already sprouting leaves out in several places.
If it survives I will up the light to 6 then 8 and up to 12+ hours the closer to March it gets.

Thanks.
I have taken that bell pepper plant and trying to overwinter it under the house.
I hooked up my old LED light to a timer under the house and I am giving it 5 hours or so of light everyday.
I Chopped it down to mostly about 18" or so and its already sprouting leaves out in several places.
If it survives I will up the light to 6 then 8 and up to 12+ hours the closer to March it gets.
Good luck.

Frequency would kinda depend on your soil.
If your soil is really grinding along then yeah probably 3 to 4x a month.
My next grow i think I am going to try microdosing again.
I ve been watering pretty much every single day, several times a day.
Last grow i was doing about 1 1/2 gallons a day and I visit plants about 5x a day, so everytime I walk in I pick up a solo cup and pour about 3 to 4 cups around the pot and do that 5x in 12 to 20 hours the lights are on.
I may take half a tsp to add to the daily 1 1/2 gal watering , do that 2 to 3x a week, then maybe once a week I will microdose micronutrients like the Buildasoil Big 6, then twice a week I will microdose coconut water.
So I am always keeping the soil moist, always adding just small amounts of nutrients/amendments and amino acids and microbes delivered in filtered and super oxygenated water.

Frequency would kinda depend on your soil.
If your soil is really grinding along then yeah probably 3 to 4x a month.
My next grow i think I am going to try microdosing again.
I ve been watering pretty much every single day, several times a day.
Last grow i was doing about 1 1/2 gallons a day and I visit plants about 5x a day, so everytime I walk in I pick up a solo cup and pour about 3 to 4 cups around the pot and do that 5x in 12 to 20 hours the lights are on.
I may take half a tsp to add to the daily 1 1/2 gal watering , do that 2 to 3x a week, then maybe once a week I will microdose micronutrients like the Buildasoil Big 6, then twice a week I will microdose coconut water.
So I am always keeping the soil moist, always adding just small amounts of nutrients/amendments and amino acids and microbes delivered in filtered and super oxygenated water.
Thanks. That's a good base to work from. I can use this now and for the future. Maybe I'll give the first full dose then microdose them until I see a negative reaction, then back off.
I started the buildasoil course and am waiting for Jeromy to add more. I like the way they look at things and the way my garden gains from their work and products so far, though i'm not "all in" yet for no strong reason other than getting a better grip on the system I'm using now. That, and I'm a slow one to change.:)
You developed a very interesting and wonderful grow technique that works a real charm Nunya! Appreciate you sharing it!

Got a few polyploids going, 3 on one plant.
Getting pretty fat and greasy.

Pretty small plant overall only like 11 buds, be lucky to get 5 oz.
Didn't veg long enough to bother with a SCROG just a little LST and flipped 12/12 then just started light blasting it.

I'm at about 11 weeks total from seed, should be ready in about 5-8 days i think.

growing wheat grass as cover crop which I add to my dogs food we make for her.
20201214_213820.jpg
20201214_161347.jpg
20201214_214414.jpg
20201217_181354.jpg
20201217_181403.jpg
20201221_234414.jpg
20201221_234821.jpg

Back
Top Bottom