really wanna figure shrooms out some day.

your grows are always so bang on. all good. all style.
really look forward to when i can get more organic.

really wanna figure shrooms out some day.

your grows are always so bang on. all good. all style.
really look forward to when i can get more organic.
Thanks Bluter, very nice of you to say.

Organic is really the easiest, all you need to do is grow soil and it does all the rest.

Good luck with the shrooms. I'm hesitant to get on board as much as they look fun to grow. Had a lsd experience that stopped me from tripping years ago. That would be in my mind I think.
I haven't had any mushrooms since probably late 80s.
I figure with all this quarantine it might be a good idea.

Buds aren't as large as I was hoping since I've only got about 20 buds.
With any luck the oil and bud density will make up for it so I can at least get my 8.5 to 9oz average.
20200825_141659.jpg
20200825_142309.jpg
20200825_141433.jpg

Seeing quite a few of these extra large headed trichomes also.

20200825_141603.jpg
Spectacular!

Found a nice surprise a few hours ago.
Was looking out my window and on the edge of the woods spied several Lions Mane mushrooms about 12 feet up a dead tree.
Grabbed the ladder and harvested just over 2 pounds of perfect Lions Mane, no bugs at all.
About $50 worth at the grocery store.

I sliced one up in thick slices, fried in a dry pan with a little salt for a few minutes, then added Ghee to finish it up nice and golden brown.
Made some Fettuccine, took shrooms out of skillet and lightly browned a little garlic in some ghee, added a couple tablespoons of some kale and white cheddar Alfredo sauce and a couple tablespoons of heavy cream.
Sliced the Lions Mane up into strips and added to skillet with sauce, added the Fettuccine and topped with Parmesan and Aleppo pepper.

Was very tasty and really good for you.

I am making some spore prints right now in hopes of growing my own.

20201030_160821.jpg
20201030_165057.jpg
20201030_173344.jpg
20201030_180254.jpg
20201030_154512.jpg
Looks delicious my Friend.

I haven't had any mushrooms since probably late 80s.
I figure with all this quarantine it might be a good idea.
I'm excited for you in a good way. I haven't counted myself out for the future. This stuff is the new fodder for helping dementia I think. I don't want to limit myself in the future if it is.

The profile on those looks interesting.

I'm excited for you in a good way. I haven't counted myself out for the future. This stuff is the new fodder for helping dementia I think. I don't want to limit myself in the future if it is.

The profile on those looks interesting.
I'm excited for me too LOL.

Yeah, dementia and just overall mental health psilocybin is supposed to be excellent for.
Plus I want to celebrate New Years right and I think shrooms will be nice.

Samuel Smiths Winter Welcome Ale.
Have had at least two of these every Christmas for the past 44 years.

The smallest little bud at the very bottom of the plant, still looks pretty good.

The best BBQ pork sandwich you'll ever eat.

Smoked BBQ beans
Ok my friend that meal is a masterpiece!

Hay Nunyabiz Congrats on you shrooms. I plan to inject a couple bags of grain tomorrow in my SAB so I am hoping to have some too. Good to see you again. Enjoy those.

Not sure if you know but Pennywise started a shroom thread it would be cool to have you join in with us here is a link

(241) Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti | 420 Magazine ®
Thanks.
Took 6.66 grams fresh soaked in lime juice about 30 minutes ago and I am already feeling that small amount big time.
Been about 30 years since I've had shrooms.
Damn I think this must have been a fairly potent shroom.

Thanks.
Took 6.66 grams fresh soaked in lime juice about 30 minutes ago and I am already feeling that small amount big time.
Been about 30 years since I've had shrooms.
Damn I think this must have been a fairly potent shroom.
Enjoy. I cant wait to have some I can trip on

Enjoy. I cant wait to have some I can trip on
Wow, just coming down from that small shroom, 6.66 gr or at most about 3/4 gr if bone dry and combined with lime juice and that was plenty.
Started to come on in 20 minutes and just now coming down so 5 hours.
Was very nice for my first little shroom experience in 30 years.

Wow, just coming down from that small shroom, 6.66 gr or at most about 3/4 gr if bone dry and combined with lime juice and that was plenty.
Started to come on in 20 minutes and just now coming down so 5 hours.
Was very nice for my first little shroom experience in 30 years.
Hey Nunyabiz wow 5 hours! don’t know if I could do it, around 1987 went to a cow field with a friend ( he was the expert) and picked some shrooms I had never done any before my friend boiled them strained the juice mixed in cherry Kool Aid and I drank half a cup went home and tripped so hard I actually prayed to come down it lasted from 10 in the morning until about 6 at night. A smaller dose would have been nice I am sure

Back
Top Bottom