Older Newbie

Strongarm5791

Hi all!
I am an older guy that got high back in the high school days, many "Moon's" ago. It was bunky weed as it was always a ten-hitter. I got bronchitis most of the time, trying to get high. lol!
Several years ago, I was diagnosed with a congenital back issue, which has gotten worse over time.
The folks at all the Ortho's, Clinics, and ER's love to put me on Morphine, Demerol, Valium, and a host of other narcotics.
Someone asked me if I have tried Medical MJ. I laughed, but was willing to try it as I really dislike Morphine, while it does kill the pain, the pain comes back quickly, and makes me more on the agitated side, Besides, they will only give you so much of it.
I was in California, on a trip and was introduced to the new strains of flowers. Wow, I liked! Not only did pain go away, but the buzz was way nicer!!! Calif., and Colorado is a long way aways, but I can get there now and then. Nice to be on the site! Love some of the posts and the photo's are really cool! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi and :welcome: to the best place on earth to learn how to make your own medicine :420:
You can make pain creams /capsules and smoke it to relieve pain :)

If you start to grow, tell us about it in a journal.

Thanks all. Nice stuff on here. Just can't stop "Lookin'" lol!

Welcome aboard. Yeah like the first time (oh ok the first 20 times) I was in a Dispensary it was like "a kid in a candy store" and all the choices made it impossible to decide ;) :rofl:.....oh that one looks good, oh wait that looks killer too

Back
Top Bottom