OldMed Man's Air Pots and a Perpetual Grow

Cheese! I like Cheese...:bravo:

Man things can go wrong in an instant, just try to live it up like it's your last day, hug and kiss your peoples as much as you can, max out all your credit cards on seeds.

Thanks for keeping us posted OMM :peace:

Hey Sisco! :blunt:

I try to live each day like it's my last! Been doing just that for years. Like you said things can change in a heart beat. :grinjoint:

About the credit card......are you talking about me? Seeds? :yahoo:

My pleasure to help L!

Hey OMM, It amazes me how you even have time to tend to your girls with evrything else that you got going on, need to sort out and take care of etc....(you didnt dip yourself in cloning gel at some point in the past did you?) I cant believe there is just one of you:rofl:
Your girls are lookin amazing as always, seems they dont mind to be treated rough now and again:), besides, its not like you let em suffer much:thumb:

(please send my thoughts to Lavender)
:peacetwo:Bass

Hey OMM, It amazes me how you even have time to tend to your girls with evrything else that you got going on, need to sort out and take care of etc....(you didnt dip yourself in cloning gel at some point in the past did you?) I cant believe there is just one of you:rofl:
Your girls are lookin amazing as always, seems they dont mind to be treated rough now and again:), besides, its not like you let em suffer much:thumb:

(please send my thoughts to Lavender)
:peacetwo:Bass

Hi BassPlayer :)
Just talked to Lav, she is taking it easy.....well, easier for her....you know she never really stops. She said there was another robbery. This time they backed up to a guys house and took all his plants in broad daylight. Same guys too. Some one will shoot back soon and that will be that. Figging wild west.:smokin::smokin:

You know I never thought of cloning myself. Great idea!

Good to see you my friend! :bravo:

Holy Cheese OMM,

She is gonna be a monster when it's her time to sprout flowers comes. I never smoked cheese before, it has to be quite nice though.

Thank you OMM for keeping all of us posted.

hi OMM, your new addition looks great. I like the extra veg time you're givng your ladies. No need to rush them to maturity, particularly in a perp grow.

Looking very nice my friend.:bravo:

Hey OMM That just makes me ill. Someone is going to get hurt.

Your cheese looks good~ :yummy: Got a inch of snow last nite, I woke up early so watching a little tennis.

Your right my friend....it doesn't sound good, but it's coming.

First Cheese I've grown so we'll see what she's got. Hear much good about it.

Hey, that's a good way to start the day...relax and plan the day.....and get in some good tennis watching too.
:)

Holy Cheese OMM,

She is gonna be a monster when it's her time to sprout flowers comes. I never smoked cheese before, it has to be quite nice though.

Thank you OMM for keeping all of us posted.

Hi My Friend :grinjoint:

I never have smoked any either. Mountain High said this strain is one of the best there is, and I believe it. He knows Cheese. I hope your right about her being a monster. She vegged for 87 days!

My pleasure helping Lav and all.
:thanks:

Good old snow. This is the sidewalk in front of my house:

snow4.jpg

hi OMM, your new addition looks great. I like the extra veg time you're givng your ladies. No need to rush them to maturity, particularly in a perp grow.

Looking very nice my friend.:bravo:

Thanks Mmmmick. ;)
First Cheese I've tried, should be interesting.
Got figure out the schedules so I can start germing again soon. It's a pain and fun at the same time. :clap:

There's a sidewalk there?

Looking good OMM, hope she treats you right. She looks pretty healthy and big! For some reason I'm now fixated on Blue Cheese.

I'm with you. What sidewalk? :yahoo:

Hear Blue cheese is something worth fixating on. Think I'll be doing one of those too!
:bravo:

Time for an Update

We are now back up to 12 plants again..a full house. Added another Skunk#1.

The standard front shot

front9.jpg

Left Side Shot

left6.jpg

Right Side Shot

right6.jpg

The two Skunk #1 Girls

skunks1.jpg

The Wappa

wappa8.jpg

A Wappa Bud

wappabud1.jpg

The bushy Cold Train

k_train2.jpg

A Cold Train Bud

coldtrainbud1.jpg

Big Buddha Cheese

bbc6.jpg

bbc21.jpg

Mazar 1

mazarkush11.jpg

A Mazar 1 Bud

mazar1bud.jpg

Mazar 2

Mazar210.jpg

Mazar 2 Bud

mazar2bud.jpg

Papaya 1

papaya112.jpg

Papaya 1 Bud

papaya1bud1.jpg

Papaya 2

papaya24.jpg

Papaya2 Cola

papaya2cola1.jpg

Violator Kush

vk30.jpg

Violator Kush Bud

vkbud6.jpg

Hope you liked them!:yahoo:

End of update

Hi OMM
Your garden is looking very good my friend. They are all over any damage they took from the windstorm and thriving. The Cheese looks right at home.

Filling in with some great looking buds.:bravo:

Very nice!!:welldone::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom