Omega Garden's Volksgarden Rotary Garden

this is really interesting.... are you using low riders or regular plants and just budding them really early??

found this at a site for 2k... thats not bad considering you getting a lb out of it... for the space this thing saves definetly seems to be worth it

maxx is a busy man,

you should read through his journal. . . at least the last few pages and many of your questions will be answered before you ask them. I know its a lot of work to read all 4000 pages, but its a great journal.

I am running auto's in the wheel, most do not. maxx does not. check back a couple of pages, he says exatly what he is running this turn.

yeah, lowryder was the original autoflower, but now there are lots of crosses. if you want more info, pm me or go to my journal, i don't want to distract from maxx's awesome work in his wheel w/o any autos.

Here are sum pics from the begining of week 5. This crop os
getting very fat. I would like to see more resin production but at
least the buds have real size. I am still using bloombastic and I
have used a little cha ching in an effort to boost resin.

I am glad I gave them only 4 days of veg. Any more and there would
have been a problem for the tallest plants. The MVTF is looking
good too. They are getting fat and have stayed shorter than the
Mazar.

week5_1_volksgarden_s.jpg

week5_2_volksgarden_s.jpg

week5_3_volksgarden_s.jpg

week5_4_volksgarden_s.jpg

week5_5_volksgarden_s.jpg

The possibilities are ...........

Cheers,
Maxx

holly max buds, maxman lookin great u r the man catch me at bonarroo, first show stars in in about 10 min got to go people under the stairs hip hop wooooooooo go max go :peace:

Greetings. This definitely is a cool set up. My question is for the guys
(such as me) with a limited source of high quality seeds. What is the
finish product per seed ratio on this set-up. Are you cloning or using
feminized seeds to take advantage of the system and its cost?

Congrats on your set up and its looking real sweet!

Sorry Eveyone if this is the second post that comes through but i was posting and my post disapeared before i was done. Anyway:

I found this group as i was looking for information on the Volksgarden Rotary Machine. I went to the beginning and started reading all the post but so far i am not finished yet. After reading a few from Maxximus and a couple of others that has them i decided to buy one. Mine is on it's way.

I have always grown in dirt or DWC using 400 watts, but consider myself as a newby and love being educated on everything to make a better grow each time. Anyway here are my questions.

1- I read somewhere through this discussion where someone was using a 600 watt Quantum Grow Lights and someone else was using 600 watt Quantum Dimmable. Are these the best for this machine or is their a better type out there?

2- I called the Omega company yeterday and found where i can buy a $35.00 ending piece and add a second light like i guess what you guys are doing going by passed articles i read. When you guys are using the two lights are you using one MH and one Sodium right off the bat or are you using two MH until you turn the plants and then using the sodium or how are you doing this.

3- Buying my lights do i need to buy the whole set-up with the hoods or do i buy just the bulbs and Ballasts? I am a little confused on this one as i am not seeing where i need the hoods with the machine.

Sorry if these questions seem a little out there but I am buying everything i need for this machine and i am trying to set it up using the 2 600's which like i said above i am not done reading the articles all the way through yet but hope to be by the end of this week.

Thank You in advance for any help given, i am sure i will have a lot more questions as time goes by. I love the articles and of course the pictures.

I am a little confused at your awnser. Maybe it is the way i talk or put my words, but i am serious about my questions. I am a 34 year old woman that does not need her mommy.

Back
Top Bottom