OMM's Social Network Part 3

Hi KushMeister :thumb: I don't think it was my imagination, however when I looked it the tent when the lights came on....all those sprouts jumped an inch over night. We are going to like this I do believe. Last month my electric was $68. Today I got this month's and it's back to normal, $695.00. I love Hawaii.

Hope you got everything done. I did all that when I got my tent. Never had to put in a carbon filter. All my neighbors know I grow and why.

$695!?! HOLY SHIT! That's outrageous! OK, now I know why you like to grow outside, even with the risk of getting ripped off. I would too if I had an electric bill like that.

On a different note. I switched my kids - still can't call 'em girls yet- to GLR on Thursday and then Friday the whole neighborhood has a series of power outages in the afternoon during lights on, so I take them out of the closet to get some real sunshine for a couple of hours and then back in the closet when the power is staying on. This AM I wake up before lights on and see the lights shining bright in the grow room. Seems I accidentally bumped the timer putting the kids back in the closet and messed up the on-off schedule. I hope I haven't totally screwed them up. They're getting real close to going into flower, another of veg week at most.

Speaking of flowering in GLR, I read that the way to do it was to switch to 11/13 on/off the first two weeks then reduce the on time by one half hour each week after that until you get to 9 hours. Then finish flowering at 9 hours. Any thoughts on this light schedule?

$695!?! HOLY SHIT! That's outrageous! OK, now I know why you like to grow outside, even with the risk of getting ripped off. I would too if I had an electric bill like that.

On a different note. I switched my kids - still can't call 'em girls yet- to GLR on Thursday and then Friday the whole neighborhood has a series of power outages in the afternoon during lights on, so I take them out of the closet to get some real sunshine for a couple of hours and then back in the closet when the power is staying on. This AM I wake up before lights on and see the lights shining bright in the grow room. Seems I accidentally bumped the timer putting the kids back in the closet and messed up the on-off schedule. I hope I haven't totally screwed them up. They're getting real close to going into flower, another of veg week at most.

Speaking of flowering in GLR, I read that the way to do it was to switch to 11/13 on/off the first two weeks then reduce the on time by one half hour each week after that until you get to 9 hours. Then finish flowering at 9 hours. Any thoughts on this light schedule?
thats what I do deminished light schedual that is:) and dont worry about the power outage thing as long as they are still in veg its hard to make them stress and hermi:)

thats what I do deminished light schedual that is:) and dont worry about the power outage thing as long as they are still in veg its hard to make them stress and hermi:)

Cool! Thanks FC, I was a bit worried. :Namaste:

You got it...I like outside! Your poor girls.....they are going "What the hell? I used that diminishing light schedule last grow inside. It may have helped. Not sure. Will be doing it in the tent this time too. Good luck going into flower.:high-five:

You got it...I like outside! Your poor girls.....they are going "What the hell? I used that diminishing light schedule last grow inside. It may have helped. Not sure. Will be doing it in the tent this time too. Good luck going into flower.:high-five:

Keeping my fingers crossed, they're girls. No pre-flowers yet, but some are showing signs of maturity, alternating nodes. I'm trying to give the others a chance to catch up a bit before flipping them all over.

I was shocked with cost of utilities when I first moved here. Just got solar PV on the house, hoping to reap the benefits ASAP!! :headbanger:

Aloha brewloc.:thumb: Highest rates in the nation. I have only one solar panel and it goes to the hot water. My roof is not good for paneling. My tent is what hurts me, but we got to do what we have to....or...not smoke....not an option for me. C U Soon. :surf:

Hey Brother, it's great to see you with some plants again! :bravo:

I just got caught up and everything looks great, except of course, the electric bill! :sorry:

Best wishes to you & Jo!

Back
Top Bottom