Only built for cuban linx II: White widow/bagseed combo bloombox hydro 1st time 2009

Re: only built for cuban linx II: White widow/bagseed combo bloombox hydro 1st time 2

So Before I left for my trip I had left some plants on flush, these plants had been flowering from about 10-11 weeks, they got to be really mature, turning all kinds of nice colors. One plant was a white widow that never thrived, it grew very slowly during the vegetative state, but it always stayed around, it finally started to grow when other plants were cleared out, then when i moved it the HPS it really developed. The other was a plant from my first grow that was started late and it needed more time. Two were flowering clones that I vegged for about 2 weeks after rooting and then flowered for an additional 5 weeks. The last was a random seed grown in soil in my window for months before fininshing in the flowering chamber for the last 4 weeks. All of these plants were pretty much experiments.
Here's a shot of the flowering chamber before I left in december
IMGP0555.JPG

clone 1
IMGP09941.JPG

white widow
IMGP0999.JPG

white widow close up
IMGP10051.JPG

left over
IMGP1007.JPG

day of harvest
IMGP1009.JPG

IMGP1017.JPG

IMGP1018.JPG

IMGP1022.JPG

purple diesel
IMGP1032.JPG

IMGP1041.JPG

clone
IMGP1043.JPG

sativa clone
IMGP1054.JPG

IMGP1061.JPG

IMGP1063.JPG

harvest 1.5
IMGP1070.JPG

:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Re: only built for cuban linx II: White widow/bagseed combo bloombox hydro 1st time 2

well, I guess this can be considered a completed grow??? anyway I am about to start my next one.

About to get my next grow on the roll, I have ten sprouts right now in rockwool, im putting them in my DWC setup tonight, they are about 9-10 days from seed germ. Does anyone have any opinions on growing 12/12 from the get go? I know No Mercy advises it, but any other thoughts?

are you gonna have another journal or continue this one?

Hey news is noise, im about to start a new journal, Its just been so busy around here, I got my first batch of tests the day after the superbowl, so ive been hitting the books. the grow is under way, i should start the actual journal in a day or two once I take a break. Keep on the look out, this one will be much better, Im doing a 12/12 no mercy grow to see if it really works and because I need weed in time for jazz fest haha.

right on man. can't wait. good luck with the tests eh?

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom