Only built for cuban linx II: White widow/bagseed combo bloombox hydro 1st time 2009

Re: only built for cuban linx II: White widow/bagseed combo bloombox hydro 1st time 2

Flippin sh*t batman, now thats some flower power!! oh and i gotcha. I was talkin about the ones in veg. But you obviously have it handled. And are doing well with it.Great job!! And like they always say "If it aint broken dont fix it."

Re: only built for cuban linx II: White widow/bagseed combo bloombox hydro 1st time 2

these pics make me happy. My buds have way more trichomes at same stage. I think my strain must be far above average. Those are healthy and beautiful by the way good grow!

oh, i will post pics soon i just got this strain and haven't seen the final buds yet but yea my new one looks better than anything i have grown so far

420boogie: you should start a grow journal and set up a link on your sig. so we can just click on it from any of your post.just a thought. great job Raekwon!!

Lol..the other day i heard RZA on a local college radio station. Thats why WU is the SH*T. Mad amounts of c.r.e.a.m but keeps it real.

420boogie: you should start a grow journal and set up a link on your sig. so we can just click on it from any of your post.just a thought. great job Raekwon!!

Lol..the other day i heard RZA on a local college radio station. Thats why WU is the SH*T. Mad amounts of c.r.e.a.m but keeps it real.

yeah, I'm sure he was promoting his new book the Tao of Wu. Hes a really smart guy, very interesting, I plan on getting the book sometime this week, after the Halloween festivities tomorrow:bong:.

ok everybody, I have nice update pics, the buds are really starting to fill out on the more indica heavy plants. Buds everywhere, the smell is intoxicating, the smell is some of the fruitiest skunk ive ever smelt. Im not sure what any of the plants are, just that i had some master kush, white widow, and AMS grab bag seeds, but they all seem to be nice strains, except for two who are below average from the rest. This could be due to their position however since they are both the corner plants closests to the door and furthest from the the light. Anyway, I get my CO2 tank tomorrow, so I hope to see more filling in the days to come, this is around day 37 of flowering, so most of the plants are about half way done at this point and all ready smelly and sticky as the frruck. Check it out mayne.
IMGP0311.JPG

IMGP0312.JPG

IMGP0314.JPG

IMGP0315.JPG

IMGP0317.JPG

IMGP0318.JPG

IMGP0319.JPG

IMGP0320.JPG

IMGP0327.JPG

IMGP0329.JPG

IMGP0330.JPG

IMGP0331.JPG

IMGP0333.JPG

i cant wait to crack open one of these colas and bask in its sticky goodness.

well, got the CO2 up and running on wed, so hopefully that will give me a little edge, although there is no way to really tell the effect. Ill post some pictures tonight or tomorrow depending on when I do my res change. Looking at all these grows makes me go stir crazy, I just want a big bag of buds already!! haha. Patience is virtue grasshopper.

co2 will increase in density. HEavier bud are good in small grow areas. Just remember with the increase in co2 needs the temps are going to go up. But not to worry the co2 will balance it all out. Just remember to watch your r.h levels as well thicker. just a heads up. You know whats up so I trust you've got it worked out already. Cant wait to see the set up..

Thanks for the advice Butcher,:yummy:
I got some nice nuggular shots for y'all, these pictures were taken on day 43 of flowering. Smooth sailing so far, hopefully I don't get any herms at this point, as i have been reading that this is around the time they start popping up.
enjoy.........:smokin:
IMGP0363.JPG

IMGP0358.JPG

IMGP0357.JPG

IMGP0349.JPG

ALF BUD
IMGP0347.JPG

IMGP0346.JPG

IMGP0344.JPG

IMGP0343.JPG

IMGP0338.JPG

IMGP0335.JPG

hey man, just found your grow. beauties. truely well done. looking forward to seeing the outcome.

How about a full shot of your grow space?

that alf bud is P.O.M (Plant Of the Month) material..lol..Nice job
:Rasta: thanks, I love taking pictures of these things,
Nuggular...I love it.

Nice artwork.

My favorite is that second pic, you can literally see a tower calyx forming.
Mr. Botwin, what do you think of my new pics, can you see any good traits in the buds? i think i have two sativas in the mix, tell me if you agree.
How about a full shot of your grow space?
Ask and you shall receive, a little late, sorry very busy lately.
hey man, just found your grow. beauties. truely well done. looking forward to seeing the outcome.
Thanks:bong: welcome. News is noise. And tv is poison.:yummy:
Have mad updates. I went nuts with the pentax tonight, took over 30 pics, but i only posted the illest. I sexied up some of the ladies with my editing program (adjusted for flash and HPS using bright/contrast/saturation). Enjoy.
:bigtoke:
Don't say my plants' topless, say the titties is out.
IMGP0404.JPG

Sativa Dom I
IMGP0401.JPG

double headed dragon
IMGP0398.JPG

IMGP0394.JPG

just hanging out;)
IMGP0389.JPG

the people under the stairs
IMGP0386.JPG

Keep rising to the top
IMGP0385.JPG

Starburst
IMGP0381.JPG

Sativa Dom II :smokin:
IMGP0380.JPG

Flowering Clones
IMGP0376.JPG

For my southernfriend
IMGP0374.JPG

Ps. this is Day 46 of flowering, Happy friday the thirteenth everybody.

dude nice set up and I love that elephant bud pic, thats too cute. +reps for such gorgeous buds!

News is noise. And tv is poison.:yummy:

Ya damn right. great plants man. how many clones you take? have you had trouble taking flowering clones?

Back
Top Bottom