OOTD Grows 3 Autos In Coco Under SP250

Yin & Yang
veg day 25

2 waterings for their first half of the day. Was able to catch them at lights on, then later in my evening they got what was left in the bottom of the bucket.

Where yang broke/topped

3rd water

Things are changing. Working on getting another/better air conditioning to the box. Doing this so we can continue on through the summer.

Enjoying your journal! :popcorn:

Thanks buddy ive gotten most of my issues fixed or learned how to fixem. Now im gonna crank it up a bit. I just droped two bag seed beans.

20200406_173621.jpg

Not sure the spelling on that pascadio but we really liked it around here. I had 3 of these beans and droped the 1 that looked tiny/underdeveloped if it doesnt pop we have 2 more that look normal.
Only 1 sour diesel :goodluck:

Dont fight the smell, embrace it.
My wife just spent the last two weeks in the hospital. Yes again. She went in with pancreatitis flare up. On her 5th day was allready to be released the next day, her breathing got worse. Son of a bitch she got pneumonia again. This was the 4th time she got it, everytime was after a week stay at the hospital. We/she was really lucky again this time , as we know the signs of it and I think she was about 12 hrs from having to be incubated. She has had to be incubated 4 times in the past 8 years since things started going down hill. She spent the last 8 days fighting again for her life. Now she has recovered and I got to bring her home. Why im sharing this with you is. The first thing she asked for was her topical oil. After application the room has a dank, very dank smell. I dont know what it was but man it smelled good. Funny how i used to think it smelled horrible.

Very nice! Training is really paying off.

Best wishes to your wife.

Looking great! Hopefully your wife is feeling better :thumb:
Very nice! Training is really paying off.

Best wishes to your wife.

Thank you, both of you guys for the kind words. Im honored to have found a community of such wonderful people. May your girls stay green, purple, blue or even pink ive seen. And you and your families stay safe and healthy.

Little pascadio bean was a dud. Dropped another one to soak. Checked the sour diesel and so far so good. The coco felt pretty cold, hope that she didn't get too cold. Its 90°f outside and with the lights off was holding at 72°f inside the box. I put the s.d. outside to warm her up a bit till the light comes back on.

Thank you cr8 that means alot to us.
Hell yeah Pink Floyd. Boy did that bring back some memories. I had a copy of the wizard of oz with pink floyd playing over the sound. Thats some crazy stuff right there. Alot of endless nights. Whew wee we had fun.

Yin & Yang
veg day 27

2nd water

Yin the black valium

Yang the white widow

Group shot

I planted the new pascadio bean in the coco and put both new little pots outside to stay warm.

Gave Yin & Yang as much water as their coco could hold. We have to go to Dallas Texas today about 5½ hour drive north to install some cabinets. It will be sometime in the morning before we get back so the girls are gonna miss their first water this evening when the lights come on but they should be fine.

Yin & Yang
veg day 29 for Yin
transition week for Yang

1st water
Yin took it kinda hard not getting her water yesterday, a couple of her leaves got a littke crispy. Yangs pot was super lite but she didnt care.

Our daughters dog decided it wanted to eat the little pots.

Talk about flabbergasted. :meditate:it really doesn't help that I started a 30 day tolerance break and only on day 4.

I took a few more leaves as well

Still really bummed this evening. This makes 5 beans in a row that struck out. :rip:
:straightface:

Ying & Yang
veg day 32 for Yin
transition week for Yang

Yin still has crispy leaves. My temps have been on the high side so I turned the ac down to try to keep it out of the 80's. Also humidity has been in the high 30's gonna have to get that up.

Yang is content with everything and is receiving

2ml of calmag+
2ml of micro
1ml of grow
2ml of bloom
2ml of florablend
2ml diamond nectar
2ml of flora nectar
Per gallon of ro water
Ph to 5.8ish
And watered twice a day till runoff.

Yin & Yang
veg day 34 -yin
transition week-yang

1st water

Temperature maxed at 79.6°f and low of 68.9°f so thats better.
Took a hand full of undergrowth from Yang the white widow just on the back side this time. Did the front half a few days ago and you can't even tell.

Day 8 of 30 day tolerance break o_O

Yin & Yang
veg day 34 -yin
transition week-yang

1st water

Temperature maxed at 79.6°f and low of 68.9°f so thats better.
Took a hand full of undergrowth from Yang the white widow just on the back side this time. Did the front half a few days ago and you can't even tell.

Day 8 of 30 day tolerance break o_O
Hey OOTD those babies are looking full and bushy :thumb:

Yin & Yang
veg day 39 for Yin
flower day 5 for Yang

Been a few days since last update, I apologize.
Yin is still vegging out. I raised the light and yang to give yin more distance from the light. It seemed to help with the crispy leaves. Will get a measurement tonight. She might be suffering from the fungus nats that exploded over the last couple weeks, after I post this gonna order some products to kill them fuckers.:oops: also nutes might be to strong for her as well but trying one thing at a time to dial in on her.

Yang is in flower now and is being pushed to her limits on nutes. Which are

2 ml calmag+
2 ml micro
.5 ml grow
3 ml bloom
2 ml florablend
2 ml diamond nectar
2 ml flora nectar
2 ml koolbloom
Per 1 gallon of ro water

Incase Yin is not a autoflower I got 4 of 5 cuttings to stay alive. See if they can start some roots.

Yin & Yang
veg day 42 Yin
flower day 8 Yang

Yin looks way better. Poor girl was getting burnt to a crisp. She is sitting 31 inches from the light to top of canopy. I backed off a wee bit on her nutes tonight as well. I'll let her go through this 3 gallons and go from there.
2 ml calmag+
2 ml micro
2 ml grow
1 ml bloom
1 ml florablend
1 ml diamond nectar
Per 1 gallon of ro water
Ph 5.87
Tds 585

Yang
Gave her another trim. I'm taking hand fulls every other day. Also backed off her nutes as well.

2 ml calmag+
2 ml micro
.5 ml grow
2 ml bloom
1 ml florablend
1 ml diamond nectar
1 ml flora nectar
1 ml koolbloom
Per 1 gallon of ro water
Ph 5.85
Tds 685

Then you have the tiny 4

Stores closing early before I can get off could only find the mosquito dunks. Took a hammer to one circle and spread it between the 3 pots. Still want to find those mosquito bits. It looks like an easier application for my intended needs.

Day 16 of 30 tolerance break. The cravings aren't as bad now and the limp bizkit song stopped playing in my head. Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom