Organic Soil 3 x 3 Tent First Grow! Flow Clone <3 400 Watt MH/HPS

Re: Organic soil 3 x 3 tent first grow!! Flow Clone <3 400 watt mh/hps

Did you turn the light back on immediately? Why are you running straight 24 hours? Did you figure out why your lights were off? That's about 10 hours of lights off. I'm sure it wouldn't start flowering.

Yes, i'm running 24 for vegging this time then next i was going to do 18/6, One of my room mates must've accidentally turned it off.
I just want to make sure she's alright for now <3

You will be fine, at this stage you might of just slowed growth a bit but it will catch up. I think you should look at changing your like cycle to a 18/6 or use GLR. It will help you save electricity and it helps the plant flower quicker after you flip to 12/12

You will be fine, at this stage you might of just slowed growth a bit but it will catch up. I think you should look at changing your like cycle to a 18/6 or use GLR. It will help you save electricity and it helps the plant flower quicker after you flip to 12/12

if I were to go into 18/6 starting saturday would that be ok???

Hey everyone sorry for not posting any pics lately, I've been real busy since it's the holidays and such but i'll be putting a few up here in 5 mins!!

Day 11!!!! I'll be adding some nutes later this evening and I may be adding another clone into the tent :) She's a little droopy but I was just wondering if she was looking ok???
IMG_008027.jpg
IMG_007932.jpg
IMG_007830.jpg

Plant looks good, just be sure you dont over water her, lift the pot after watering and take note of its weight in ur hands, then lift it each day to get a feel for the pot in different stages of wetness when it feels significantly lighter in your hands than the when you first watered it, then you can water again.

Im not sure but ur leaves look just a wee bit pale, so feeding them with nutes is a good idea i'd think. I recommend starting @ 1/4 strength just to be on the safe side.

good luck growing man, its a really fun hobby :high-five:

I wasn't one to be able to lift my pots after I got into flower so I would stick my index finger in 2 spots up to my middle knuckle. That gives you a good idea how wet/dry things are, especially if dirt sticks to your fingers pretty good.

Hey guys! I got the nutes and as well another clone today :) :) :)

So I've already fed both of my babies roughly around 30 mins ago and I gave them a small watering not a lot. Will they be ok, or will their roots rot???

Didnt we just tell you not too?? You're going to stress them out by over watering. Patients is key. Noobs tend to over water and over do what they really should do.

I fed them right as I got the nutes and didn't look at my journal until after.....

Day 13! I haven't added anymore nutes today or water so far, I hope I didn't fuck anything up ):
The flow clone
IMG_008622.jpg

The new maui wowie clone :)
IMG_008725.jpg

My nutes
IMG_008429.jpg

Back
Top Bottom